1 tablespoon oil
1 onion (diced)
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tablespoon cumin (toasted and ground)
1 pound ground turkey
3 cups chicken stock
2 cups salsa verde
1 (19 ounce) can white beans (rinsed and drained)
1 teaspoon oregano
2 jalapeno peppers (or to taste, diced)
salt and pepper to taste
1 pound zucchini (cut into bite sized pieces)
1 cup corn
1 handful cilantro (chopped)
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the onion and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cumin and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
4. Add the turkey and cook until no longer pink, about 5-10 minutes
5. Add the stock, salsa verde, beans, oregano, peppers, salt and pepper and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Add the zucchini and corn and simmer until the zucchini is tender, about 10 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and mix in the cilantro.