I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, I sure did! It kept me super busy and away from the blog, but I’m back now with some exciting news…
From now until Christmas I’ll be posting a series entitled the “12 Days of Christmas Fun”. I will be posting a combination of 12 recipes, craft projects, and printables, and not to mention a few GIVEAWAYS along the way! So let’s get started!
Snowmen Top Print:
Snowmen Bottom Print:
- 1 12”x36” frame (I got mine from Michaels, they go on sale often. The size they have in stock is 11.75”x36” and this will work just fine.)
- 1 set of 12”x18” prints (make sure to print both the top and bottom).
- Sharpie marker
- Take off the backing to the frame, and pop the prints in (you may need to trim them slightly depending on your frame).
- Tape them together at the seam.
- Put the backing back on the frame.
- Use a Sharpie marker to write your to-do list on the glass.
- Hang and get crackin’ on your to-do list!
Metamorphosis Monday, Menu Plan Monday , Skip to My Lou, Tip Me Tuesday, Today’s Creative Blog