It’s a 16” x 20” print and it came out absolutely adorable! I suggest printing yours off at Costco because I love their quality and their price is just right, $5.99 for this huge 16” x 20” print! Enjoy!
- Save the Subway Art to your computer. Then when you go to the Costco website, click on PHOTO at the top and log in.
- Choose UPLOAD PHOTOS on the right sidebar. Choose the album you want to upload it to or start a new album.
- Select your photo by clicking on the arrow in the box and find where you saved the subway art and OPEN it.
- Under STEP 3 Select the FULL RESOLUTION UPLOAD. Then click on START UPLOAD.
- After that’s loaded, select ORDER PRINTS on the right sidebar. Select the one you want and ADD TO CART.
- Under PRINT OPTIONS, I always select LUSTRE, but that’s up to you. Under PRINT ORDER, select the size you want. (make sure to delete the 4×6 they already have selected. Then click CONTINUE.
- Choose your warehouse… and then on the PLACE ORDER screen, click on the EDIT OPTIONS and select DO NOT AUTOCORRECT MY PRINTS. Click CONTINUE.
- Make sure your order is correct and PLACE ORDER.