I wanted to make a quick little treat for my family for St. Patrick’s Day using items I already had on hand. I took stock of my pantry and saw the Lucky Charms and marshmallows. Bam, done, it was decided—I was going to make Lucky Charms Treats. My little one loved the little treats and surprisingly the marshmallows in the cereal didn’t melt once it was added to the melted marshmallow mixture. Here’s the quick and easy recipe below, enjoy.
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 10-ounce package marshmallows
- 6 cup Lucky Charms cereal
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the Lucky Charms cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula, press mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.