I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This recipe for Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Cheesecake Dip has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and Nestle. As always all opinions are my own.
Did you see the Nestle Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups commercial during the Big Game on Sunday? Talk about funny, right? After seeing the commercial I knew I needed to try them. So the next day I headed to Walmart and picked up a couple…well, a few…okay, okay SEVEN packages. Yup, I took on the job of quality control all myself. Don’t worry, I left you some in the checkout lane. The cups are DI-vine! The peanut butter is super creamy with just the right amount of Butterfinger crunch, and then perfectly coated in Nestle milk chocolate. After I taste tested the Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups I knew I wanted to include them in a recipe, and stat! I decided to chop them up and put them in a cheesecake dip, that way you get a scrumptious peanut butter chunk with every bite.
You can serve this dip alongside pretzels, chocolate covered pretzels, vanilla wafer cookies, graham crackers, chocolate covered graham crackers, etc.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 8 Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cream cheese and peanut butter. Beat on medium speed until creamy and combined, about 2 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the cool whip and mix on low until just combined, about 30 seconds. Fold in the Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups, reserving a few for garnish. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with reserved candy pieces.
- Serve with vanilla wafer cookies, graham crackers, chocolate covered graham crackers, etc. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
I’m linking this post up at:
Menu Plan Monday , Skip to My Lou, Show & Tell, Lil’ Luna, Live, Laugh, Rowe, Somewhat Simple, Tidy Mom, The Best Blog Recipes, WhipperBerry, Tatertots and Jell-O, Lolly Jane, I Heart Naptime, The 36th Avenue, Today’s Creative Blog