Disclosure: This post for the 10 Best School Lunch Supplies includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running. See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.
To help you start the school year off right foot, I’ve compiled a list of the 10 Best School Lunch Supplies for #BackToSchool.
10 Best School Lunch Supplies
**Click on each pictures to see more about each item.
1. Wildkin’s durable, easy-to-clean, fabric lunch boxes can stand up to just about anything. The inside is roomy, well insulated, and sturdy. This will make sure that lunch gets to the lunchroom just the way you packed it.
2. Cool Coolers Ice Packs are perfectly sized to fit in all types of lunch bags and boxes.
3. These Ziploc Divided Lunch Containers are inexpensive and leak-proof.
4. Light My Fire Sporks, 4-Pack. These spoon-fork-knife combos won’t scratch cookware, won’t melt in boiling water and are dishwasher safe. The Spork is perfect for your backpack, picnic basket, lunchbox, purse or briefcase.
5. Thermos FUNtainer Bottle, 12-Ounces. This bottle comes in a bunch of different colors and sizes. I love that they are sweat-proof (won’t make a wet mess in lunch boxes) and they’ll keep the liquid inside cold for up to 12 hours.
6. Silicone Ice Pop Makers, Set of 4. Fill these with smoothies, trail mix, nuts, whatever. They’re the perfect size for placing inside the Ziploc Divided Lunch Containers that I love.
7. Reusable Food Pouches, Set of 4. When it comes to healthy snacks pureed fruit is all the rage, but the individual pouches are a bit pricey. I’m all for buying bigger quantities of these foods and packaging them myself to save some $$. These reusable pouches are prefect for just that.
8. Never run out of ideas for school lunches with this cookbook. My favorite section is the homemade granola bar recipes.
9. Lunchbox Love Notes for Kids. 96 positive lunch notes, fun trivia, and jokes for your kiddo’s lunchbox.
10. Sometimes you just need a cupcake! These adorable containers will keep a cupcake intact for your kid’s lunch.
I’m linking up this post for 10 Best School Lunch Supplies at:
Menu Plan Monday , Skip to My Lou, Show & Tell, Lil’ Luna, Somewhat Simple, Tidy Mom, The Best Blog Recipes, WhipperBerry, Tatertots and Jell-O, Lolly Jane, I Heart Naptime,The 36th Avenue, Today’s Creative Blog, Six Sister’s Stuff, 30 Handmade Days, The Idea Room, Craft-o-maniac, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, The Crafted Sparrow, Giggles Galore, C.R.A.F.T, Uncommon Designs