This Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe is next up in my #SpringEats recipe series. It is quick & easy to make. This would be a fabulous addition to your Easter dessert table.
I took one of my favorite spring-time pies, Coconut Cream Pie, and turned it into this delicious cheesecake dip. With Easter not too far away I bet you’re gathering recipes for Easter dinner. This dip is a must-make! Plus it’s quick & easy, too.
All of the ingredients you need to make this cheesecake dip:
Warning: If you bring this dip to a party, you run the risk of becoming the most popular person in the room!
Cook’s Note – Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe:
- You can find Coco Reál Cream of Coconut right near the bottled margarita and piña colada mixes at your local supermarket or big box store.Or you can get some from Amazon HERE.
- After making this recipe you’ll have a bit of Coco Reál left over, try making my Coconut Cupcakes–they’re ah-mazing!
My favorite dipper for this recipe are those adorable bunny pie crusts you see pictured above.
How to make Pie Crust Dippers:
You’ll need one 14-ounce package refrigerated pie crusts.
Thaw the pie crust according to the package directions. Pre heat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Unroll the pie crust and cut using cookie cutters, I used this one. Prick the pie dough with a fork a couple of times. Then bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden. Cool the pie crust dippers on a cooling rack until cooled completely.
These will keep in an air-tight container for up to 3 days before going stale.
- 1 8-ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ Cup Coco Reál Cream of Coconut
- ½ Cup powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ Cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon imitation coconut extract
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip
- ¼ Cup toasted coconut, for garnish (optional)
- Graham Crackers (for serving)
- Vanilla Wafer cookies (for serving)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and Coco Reál on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the sugar, shredded coconut, and coconut extract and beat on medium until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the Cool Whip and beat until incorporated, about 1 minute. Top with toasted coconut and transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with pie crust dippers, graham crackers and vanilla wafer cookies. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Check out other #SpringEats Recipes:
Disclosure: This post for Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter! See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.