This recipe for Ranch RITZ® Crackers has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PutItOnARitz #CollectiveBias
RITZ® Snackify Challenge Instagram Contest
RITZ® has a fabulous Instagram challenge for a chance to win prizes. Here are the details:
Enter for a chance to win one of forty $100 Walmart e-Gift Cards (10 per week) by uploading an Instagram photo of your RITZ®-topped creation with #putitonaritzcontest. Purchase of RITZ® is not required.
Ritz Snackify Challenge Instagram Contest
These crackers are delicious eaten alone, or made into Ham & Swiss Stackers. All you need to do is top the crackers with rounds of deli ham and Swiss cheese.
My family loves RITZ® crackers, we always seem to have a box in the pantry. I like to get creative with the RITZ® and make different snack recipes with them. A family favorite is this recipe for Ranch RITZ® Crackers. We like to eat them on their own, or make a Ham & Cheese stacker out of them!
It’s easy to make these Ranch RITZ® Crackers. Chances are you already have everything you need in the pantry!
Ranch RITZ® Crackers Ingredients:
- One box of RITZ® Crackers (I used their Hint of Salt variety)
- 1 packet of Ranch seasoning
- 8 Tablespoons of butter
I shopped for all of my ingredients at Walmart. You can easily find RITZ® on the cracker aisle.
These Ranch RITZ® Crackers are SO easy to make. Let me show you how!
STEP 1: Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add the melted butter and Ranch seasoning packet to a gallon-size Ziploc bag, and seal shut. Mix the mixture between your hands until there are no more dry seasoning clumps.
STEP 2: Add the RITZ® crackers, seal the bag and SHAKE! Shake until the crackers are evenly coated.
STEP 3: Divide the crackers between 2 foil-lined cookie sheets. Spread the crackers in an even layer and bake at 300 degrees F for 20 minutes.
STEP 4: Move cookie sheets to wire racks and cool before snacking! Enjoy!
Cook’s Note – Ranch RITZ® Crackers:
- This is a great recipe to get the kids involved with. My 4-year-old loves shaking the bag to coat the crackers with the butter and seasoning. This recipe boosts her cooking confidence, because she can do mostly everything on her own!
- This is a very versatile recipe. You can substitute Ranch seasoning for any other seasoning. We like to lead these crackers up with ham and Swiss cheese, but again, use your favorites here.
- 1 13.7oz box RITZ® Crackers
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- 8 Tablespoons melted butter
- Additional Ingredients for Ham & Swiss Cracker Stackers:
- Deli ham
- Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and line 2 cookie sheets with foil.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add the melted butter and Ranch seasoning packet to a gallon-size Ziploc bag, and seal shut. Mix the mixture between your hands until there are no more dry seasoning clumps.
- Add the RITZ® crackers, seal the bag and SHAKE! Shake until the crackers are evenly coated.
- Divide the crackers between the 2 foil-lined cookie sheets. Spread the crackers in an even layer and bake for 20 minutes. Move cookie sheets to wire racks and cool before snacking!
- TO MAKE HAM & SWISS CRACKER STACKERS: Cut the deli ham and Swiss cheese into rounds. Top the crackers with the ham and cheese. At this point you can either serve them immediately or warm them in a 225 degree F oven until the cheese begins to melt.