I love cheesecake dips. They’re SO easy to make, and everyone loves them. And I mean EVERYONE! Anytime I take one to a party so many people ask for the recipe. Today I’m sharing my latest creation, Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip recipe.
All you’ll need are just 5 minutes and 6 ingredients to make this Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip recipe!
Cook’s Notes – Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip:
- Store this cheesecake dip in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- I like to serve this dip with Brownie Brittle and chocolate graham crackers.
- If Cool Whip is not your thing, use freshly whipped cream instead for this recipe. Whip 2 cups of cold whipping cream until stiff peaks form, then fold it into the mixture on step 2.
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip (I used the extra creamy variety)
- ⅛ teaspoon Wilton green gel coloring
- 1 cup Nestle DelightFulls Chocolate & Mint filled morsels, plus a few more for garnish
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large bowl using hand beaters, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar and peppermint extract, and beat on low until combined. Increase speed to medium and beat 1 minute. Add the cool whip and green gel coloring and beat on low until combined and the color is uniform. Fold in the filled morsels.
- Pour mixture into your serving dish and top with additional filled morsels for garnish. Serve immediately, or cover and return to the refrigerator before serving.