Welcome to the 24th edition of the DIY Linky Party!
Welcome back to another week of the DIY Inspired Linky Party on Food Folks and Fun. If this is your first time here with us, welcome to the party!
Did you see my recent post?
Printable Milestone Stickers, they’re such a cute way of showing off your kids on social media.
ONE week until Halloween Folks!
Here are some Halloween links from last week:
Vampire Cake Pops // Mom & Munchkins
Big Hairy Tarantula // Crafty Journal
DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Ghost in a Jar // Living Chic on the Cheap
Let’s get this Linky Party started!
My lovely co-hosts:
Diana | The Girl Creative | Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter
Jillian | Food, Folks and Fun | Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter
Angela | Handmade in the Heartland | Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter
Our recipe for a great Linky Party:
- Add a link to something you created. No giveaways or advertising please.
- Please link up fresh content – no repeats from previous weeks.
- Visit the links around yours and leave some comment love.
- By linking up at The Girl Creative, Food Folks and Fun or Homemade in the Heartland you are giving us permission to feature your projects in roundup posts and to share on social media with a link back to your site.
- Follow your party hosts in some way – whatever is easiest for you!