This Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip is always a party favorite for the holidays. Make it for your next holiday get together and I guarantee you’ll be the most popular person in the room!
Disclosure: This post for Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter!
I have another great festive dip for you to bring to holiday parties, it’s a Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip. This dip has the flavor profile of gingerbread and the rich, creaminess of cheesecake. It’s wicked easy to make and everyone’s going to love it! I think someone may have even licked the bowl clean at the last holiday party I brought this to…
HOW TO MAKE GINGERBREAD CHEESECAKE DIP:
Cook’s Note – Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip:
- This dip will keep, covered in the refrigerator, for up to 5 days. Just don’t place the decorative sprinkles (if using) on until right before serving.
- This recipe calls for 4 ounce of cool whip, this equals 1 1/2 cups.
- If cool whip isn’t your thing, feel free to use freshly whipped cream instead. You will need 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream whipped to the stiff peaks stage. This should yield you about 1 1/2 cups, then use it in the recipe like you would the cool whip.
- A lot of people has asked about the decorative sprinkles I used in the pictures. I found them at Bed Bath and Beyond, but I’m pretty sure they don’t sell them anymore. However, THESE are very similar and just as cute!
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- 4 oz Cool Whip (or 1½ cups freshly whipped cream)
- Graham crackers for serving
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the sugars and molasses and beat on medium speed until smooth and combined, about 1 minute.
- Next add the ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix until combined.
- Finally, add the Cool Whip and beat until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
More Cheesecake Dips: