So here’s the third and final Valentine’s Day subway art option. I decided to go for more of a “classic” look with this one. Enjoy! J
Download the prints below!
Here’s direction on how-to order this print from Costco:
***The Subway art is a 16×20 print, and the coordinating print is an 8×8 print.***
1. Save the Subway Art to your computer. Then when you go to the
Costco website, click on PHOTO at the top and log in.
2. Choose UPLOAD PHOTOS on the right sidebar. Choose the album
you want to upload it to or start a new album.
3. Select your photo by clicking on the arrow in the box and find
where you saved the subway art and OPEN it.
4. Under STEP 3 Select the FULL RESOLUTION UPLOAD. Then click on
5. After that’s loaded, select ORDER PRINTS on the right sidebar. Select
the one you want and ADD TO CART.
6. Under PRINT OPTIONS, I always select LUSTRE, but that’s up to you
Under PRINT ORDER, select the size you want. (make sure to delete
the 4×6 they already have selected. Then click CONTINUE.
7. Choose your warehouse… and then on the PLACE ORDER screen,
click on the EDIT OPTIONS and select DO NOT AUTOCORRECT MY
PRINTS. Click CONTINUE.
8. Make sure your order is correct and PLACE ORDER.