To help you start the school year off right for you and your kids, here’s a list of the 10 Best School Lunch Supplies for Back-to-School.
To help you start the school year off on the right foot, I’ve compiled a list of the 10 Best School Lunch Supplies for back-to-school. If you’re looking for an adorable school lunch idea, then check out my Back-to-School Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.
10 Best School Lunch Supplies
- Wildkin’s durable, easy-to-clean, fabric lunch boxes can stand up to just about anything. The inside is roomy, well insulated, and sturdy. This will make sure that lunch gets to the lunchroom just the way you packed it.
- These slim ice packs are perfectly sized to fit in all types of lunch bags and boxes.
- These Ziploc Divided Lunch Containers are inexpensive and leak-proof. They’re one of my favorite school lunch supplies.
- Light My Fire Sporks, 4-Pack. These spoon-fork-knife combos won’t scratch cookware, won’t melt in boiling water, and are dishwasher safe. The Spork is perfect for your backpack, picnic basket, lunchbox, purse, or briefcase.
- Thermos FUNtainer Bottle, 12-Ounces. This bottle comes in a bunch of different colors and sizes. I love that they are sweat-proof (won’t make a wet mess in lunch boxes), and they’ll keep the liquid inside cold for up to 12 hours.
- Silicone Ice Pop Makers, Set of 4. Fill these with smoothies, trail mix, nuts, whatever. They’re the perfect size for placing inside the Ziploc Divided Lunch Containers that I love.
- Reusable Food Pouches, Set of 10. When it comes to healthy snacks, pureed fruit is all the rage, but the individual pouches are pricey. I’m all for buying larger quantities of these foods and packaging them myself to save some $$. These reusable pouches are prefect for just that.
- Never run out of ideas for school lunches with this cookbook.
- Lunchbox Notes for Kids. 75 positive lunch notes for your kiddo’s lunchbox. My kids love getting these in their lunch boxes, and it’s one of their favorite school lunch supplies.
- Sometimes you need a cupcake! These adorable containers will keep a cupcake intact for your kid’s lunch.