Disclosure: This post for 10 Lovely Avocado Recipes is a sponsored post with Hass Avocado Board and Mom It Forward. I have no problem sharing my love for avocados, so opinions are most definitely all mine. See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.
I love Hass Avocados. They’re creamy, delicious, and have some serious health benefits. Did you know:
- They’re full of natural, good monounsaturated fat.
- The type of fat is part of a healthy diet, and the good fat in Hass Avocados can replace saturated fat.
- Fresh avocados have no cholesterol, they’re sodium free, and make the perfect snack.
- Each 1-ounce (one-fifth of a medium avocado) servingcontains:
- 8% DV fiber per 1 oz. serving
- 4% DV potassium per 1 oz. serving
- 2% DV iron per 1 oz. serving
- Less than 1 gram sugar
Watch this adorable video from the Hass Avocado Board for even more avocado facts:
Find out more about Hass Avocados here:
10 Lovely Avocado Recipes
My favorite ways to use avocados include: on top of soups & chili, on salads, in appetizers & game day recipes, as a dip, in quick and easy dinners, and breakfast dishes. See my recipes below that use delicious, creamy, and nutrient-rich avocados.
How do you love to eat avocados?
Now For the Giveaway:
One lucky person will win a $50 Visa Gift Card
Follow the directions on the Rafflecopter form below, goof luck!
I’m linking up this post for 10 Lovely Avocado Recipes at:
Skip to My Lou, Show & Tell, Lil’ Luna, Somewhat Simple, Tidy Mom, The Best Blog Recipes, WhipperBerry, Tatertots and Jell-O, Lolly Jane, I Heart Naptime,The 36th Avenue, Today’s Creative Blog, Six Sister’s Stuff, 30 Handmade Days, The Idea Room, Craft-o-maniac, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, The Crafted Sparrow, Giggles Galore, C.R.A.F.T, Uncommon Designs, Sugar Bee Crafts