Get your chocolate and peanut butter fix with this mini Brownie Bites recipe with Peanut Butter Frosting. Pantry baking never tasted so good!
In my opinion, there’s no better dessert combination than chocolate and peanut butter. Have you ever had “one of those days” and needed a chocolate and peanut butter fix stat, but didn’t have the time to whip something up from scratch? Yeah, me too. That’s why I came up with this pantry baking recipe for mini Brownie Bites with Peanut Butter Frosting.
These brownie bites are semi-homemade but entirely delicious. The key to these is to start with a quality brownie mix. I used a 20-ounce Ghirardelli Brownie Mix.
For me, chocolate and peanut butter is a match made in heaven. There’s no other flavor combination that I love more than chocolate and peanut butter. This is perhaps why I have quite a few chocolate and peanut butter recipes on my site! Below I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorites along with a couple of favorites from other sites.
Check out more Chocolate and Peanut Butter Recipes:
- Deep Dish Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Cheesecake Dip
- Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Buckeye Brownie Cheesecake Cake
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams
Cook’s Note – Mini Brownie Bites recipe:
- Finished mini brownie bites will keep chilled, in an air-tight container, up to 1 week (but I promise they won’t last that long). Remove from the refrigerator 20 minutes before serving.
- Sometimes I like to change up the flavors of these brownie bites by aking my 7-minute frosting instead of the PB frosting.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Brownie Bites with Peanut Butter Frosting
- 20- ounce Ghirardelli Brownie Mix
- Water vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 Cup mini Reese's Pieces plus more for garnish
For the Peanut Butter Frosting
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter softened
- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons milk depending on the consistency you want
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 24-count mini muffin pan with non-cook cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare the brownie batter as per the box instructions, and fold in Reese's Pieces. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full of batter. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted to the edge bites comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the mini muffin pan, then remove from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack, about 40 minutes.
For the Peanut Butter Frosting
- Add the butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on low until combined, about 1 minute. Increase speed to medium and beat until smooth and creamy. Add the milk, one tablespoon at a time until your desired consistency is reached. Beat for 2 minutes on medium to make the frosting fluffy.
- pipe or spread the frosting atop the cooled brownie bites. Top with Reese's Pieces and serve.
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies– Better than Lofthouse! - October 16, 2019
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew - October 12, 2019
- New York-Style Thin Crust Pizza - October 9, 2019