The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Cherries, chocolate, and cheesecake! What’s not to love?! This Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake Dip is a fun dessert to serve at parties.
If you love the combination of cherry and chocolate, then you need to check out my No-Bake Cherry-Chocolate Cheesecake, Black Forest Cherry Cake, and Cherry and Chocolate Brookie Cups.
With Valentine’s Day coming up in just a few days, I wanted to share an easy recipe that’s great for entertaining. I love bringing dessert dips like this Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake Dip to pot lucks and parties because they’re something different, and everyone loves them!
Cook’s Note – Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake Dip:
- Serve this dip with your favorite dippers. Here are some ideas: vanilla wafers, graham crackers, pie crust dippers, chocolate covered pretzels, etc.
- This dip will keep, in an air-time container in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
- You can easily turn this dip into a no-bake cheesecake pie! Just place it in a chocolate or graham cracker crust and freeze for 3 hours.
More Valentine’s Day Recipes:
- Easy Chocolate Fondue Recipe
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Spinach Artichoke Cheese Fondue
- Red Velvet Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake Copycat
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies – Better than Lofthouse!
- Red Velvet Waffles
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 2 cups frozen cherries
- ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a small dish, combine cornstarch and cold water. Stir until combined and there are no more clumps; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add cherries, lemon juice, and granulated sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Add cornstarch mixture to saucepan and stir until mixture starts to thicken. Take off heat and set aside to cool to room temperature, about 90 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl add cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and vanilla. Beat on high speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Reduce to low, and slowly add in mini chocolate chips and mix until combined. Fold in cherry mixture until just combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl beat heavy cream to stiff peaks. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pie crust dippers, etc.
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
i love how you can transform this dip into another dessert, and it looks so lovely!
Cindy (Vegetarian Mamma) says
THIS looks amazingly delicious!! What a sweet treat! My kids would love this too!
Marisa Franca @ All Our Way says
Oh Lordy!! Forget the diet! This I would not be able to resist. Looks absolutely scrumptious. I don’t know whether to thank you or berate you for this recipe. I’ll thank you and wait to have guests so I don’t eat the whole thing. 🙂
I love recipes that can be used for more than one thing! Lately I have been into cherries and chocolate, but in oatmeal and smoothies. Next… dessert!
Sara @ Life's Little Sweets says
This is such a beautiful dessert dip, I have pinned it across my boards, I have such a strong love for chocolate 🙂 I was reading your Bio, I am kinda similar!
plasterer bristol says
Yum, this sounds delicious. Love flapjack. Thanks for sharing this.