I love cheesecake dips. They’re SO easy to make, and everyone loves them. And I mean EVERYONE! Anytime I take one to a party so many people ask for the recipe. Today I’m sharing my latest creation, Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip recipe.
All you’ll need are just 5 minutes and 6 ingredients to make this Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip recipe!
Cook’s Notes – Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip:
- Store this cheesecake dip in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- I like to serve this dip with Brownie Brittle and chocolate graham crackers.
- If Cool Whip is not your thing, use freshly whipped cream instead for this recipe. Whip 2 cups of cold whipping cream until stiff peaks form, then fold it into the mixture on step 2.
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip (I used the extra creamy variety)
- ⅛ teaspoon Wilton green gel coloring
- 1 cup Nestle DelightFulls Chocolate & Mint filled morsels, plus a few more for garnish
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large bowl using hand beaters, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar and peppermint extract, and beat on low until combined. Increase speed to medium and beat 1 minute. Add the cool whip and green gel coloring and beat on low until combined and the color is uniform. Fold in the filled morsels.
- Pour mixture into your serving dish and top with additional filled morsels for garnish. Serve immediately, or cover and return to the refrigerator before serving.
Check out other cheesecake dip recipes: