The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip recipe is a quick and easy dip that’s great for parties. It comes together in just 5 minutes!
I love cheesecake dips. They’re SO easy to make, and everyone loves them. And I mean EVERYONE! Anytime I take one to a party so many people ask for the recipe. Today I’m sharing my latest creation, Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip recipe.
All you’ll need are just 5 minutes and 6 ingredients to make this Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip recipe!
Cook’s Notes – Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip:
- Store this cheesecake dip in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- I like to serve this dip with Brownie Brittle and chocolate graham crackers.
- If Cool Whip is not your thing, use freshly whipped cream instead for this recipe. Whip 2 cups of cold whipping cream until stiff peaks form, then fold it into the mixture on step 2.
- If you can’t find the Nestle DelightFulls, then you can just use semisweet chocolate chips.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Cook’s Tools and Ingredients:
- stand mixer OR handheld mixer
- green gel food coloring
- peppermint extract
More Dessert Dips:
I’ve posted quite a few dessert dips on Food Folks and FUN because I just LOVE them. They have the same portability of savory dips, but they’re sweet and oh so irresistible. Whenever I bring one of these to a party, I always have someone asking for the recipe! Some favorite dessert dips are Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip, Turtle Cheesecake Dip, and Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar sifted
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 ounces cool whip I used the extra creamy variety
- ⅛ teaspoon Wilton green gel coloring
- 1 cup Nestle DelightFulls Chocolate & Mint filled morsels plus a few more for garnish
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large bowl using hand beaters, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar and peppermint extract, and beat on low until combined. Increase speed to medium and beat 1 minute. Add the cool whip and green gel coloring and beat on low until combined and the color is uniform. Fold in the filled morsels.
- Pour mixture into your serving dish and top with additional filled morsels for garnish. Serve immediately, or cover and return to the refrigerator before serving.
Check out even more cheesecake dip recipes:
Lemon Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip
Butterscotch & Toffee Cheesecake Dip
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
Mai Tran says
I’d love to eat this dip as it is. Looks super good!
It is really good, enjoy!
This would certainly be a hit with most everyone!
Katie H says
Oh my goodness!! Seriously?!?! This looks awesome!! I am totally trying this for my next party!!
It’s one of my favorite dessert dips, enjoy!!
john hutchens says
This dip looks awesome. I cant wait to make it
It’s one of my favorites, enjoy!
Do you need to add sugar to the whipping cream, if not using cool whip?
Nope, you do not. When you make it with the whipped cream, give it a taste and if you want it sweeter then add some powdered sugar. I hope this helps!