The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Disclosure: This post and recipe for California Ranch Club Sandwich is sponsored by Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey. As always all opinions are that of Food, Folks and Fun.
August is National Sandwich Month. To celebrate I’m sharing my recipe for a California Ranch Club Sandwich using Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey. The turkey comes in both Honey Roasted & Smoked and Oven Roasted. Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey is anything but basic! It’s lower in sodium and it has NO nitrates or nitrites! It’s all natural, raised without hormones or steroids and 98% fat free! You can find it at your local Safeway, Von’s, Raley’s, and some Albertson’s stores. *Don’t forget to print your $1 off coupon before shopping!
Here’s all of the ingredients I used to make my California Ranch Club Sandwich:
- 4 sandwich thins split and toasted
- 4 Tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 8 ounce package Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey (I used Honey Roasted & Smoked flavor)
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 slices of cooked bacon
- 1 medium avocado quartered and sliced
- Spread ½ tablespoon of ranch dressing on each slice of sandwich thin. Put 4 slices aside, these will be your top pieces. Add 1/8 cup of spinach leaves onto each of your 4 bottom slices.
- Layer each sandwich bottom with 3-4 slices of Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey, tomato, Monterey Jack cheese, 1 slice of bacon (I like to cut it in half to cover more surface area), and 1/4 of the sliced avocado. Top each sandwich with 1/8 cup of spinach and one of the reserved sandwich top pieces.
- Serve immediately either whole or cut in half.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey.
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
I love a good club sandwich! Yum!
Diana Rambles says
I’d love to try this!
Great recipe and fun contest.
That’s a nice looking sandwich. I could definitely get into it. 🙂
Emily @ Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt says
This looks like such a delicious recipe, perfect for lunch!
Turkey and Avocado! Delicious!
Turkey is my favorite kind of sandwich and I love putting avocados on my sandwiches! This looks delicious!
Cathy @ Our Mini Family says
Mmm I love club sandwiches for lunch! Foster Farms is totally delicious, too!
Mmm, how delicious is this?! It would be great for my lunches at work. I’m definitely going to be making this for me and my family. Always looking for great ideas to take to work. Love it!
I love this idea! It looks perfect for a great lunch!
Michelle @ Sunshine and Hurricanes.com says
Love the idea of avocado on a sandwich! We love having sandwich bars at home and letting everyone create their own fun creations!
This sandwich looks delicious. I try to get extra veggies in on my sandwich. THe avocado would be great.
Diana Rambles says
That looks like a great sandwich!
KC the Kitchen Chopper says
Good luck with this awesome looking sandwich. I think you’re a “shoe in”.
I love your use of sandwich thins because I don’t like a bready sandwich. Love Foster Farms turkey too
That’s a tasty looking sandwich. Yummy lunch!
justine @ Full Belly SIsters says
Mmm, i love a good sandwich and this one looks great!
Great sandwich, I love how easy sandwiches are to make and how delicious they can be. Our favorite is sliced turkey!!
Delicious sandwich! I would love a bite or more for that matter!
Michelle @ The Complete Savorist says
I love sandwich things. I still get the “bread” of the sandwich just smaller portions of it. You’ve recreated a classic.