Disclosure: This recipe for Cranberry-Walnut Flatbread Cracker Bites has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WaysToWow #CollectiveBias
Today I’m sharing a great Holiday Recipe for Cranberry-Walnut Flatbread Cracker Bites with you. It’s super easy, super quick, and super delicious.
I think this recipe is the perfect little appetizer for the holidays. The crackers are super easy to assemble, and they have all the delicious elements of your favorite cheese platter without all the work or cost! Don’t get me wrong, I love a good cheese platter, but the cost of all the cheese and gourmet elements add up. My solution? Make this recipe!
These Cracker Bites are wicked easy to make.
Let me show you how!
STEP 1:: Place a cracker on your work surface.
STEP 2:: Top with some cheese.
STEP 3:: Add a couple dried cranberries.
STEP 4:: Top with a walnut piece.
STEP 5:: Drizzle with honey.
STEP 6:: Repeat with the remaining crackers, and you’re D-O-N-E!
I headed to Target to gather all the ingredients for this recipe, including the delicious vessels, Town House Flatbread Crackers. They’re my go-to cracker for appetizers and snacks. They’re easy to find on the cracker aisle.
Recipe Note for Cranberry-Walnut Flatbread Cracker Bites:
This recipe is pretty versatile. Switch out the cheese for your favorite; Swiss would be lovely here. Also an addition of thinly sliced pear would be good, too.
This recipe calls for toasted walnuts, I really to suggest taking the time to toast your walnuts, it really does add to the flavor profile of these little bites!
- Town House Flatbread Crackers
- 2-4 ounces Havarti cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped toasted walnuts
- honey for garnish/drizzle
- Lay the crackers out on a platter.
- Slice the cheese into pieces that will fit the crackers, and place the cheese onto the crackers.
- Add a couple of dried cranberries on top of cheese, and place a walnut piece on top. Drizzle with some honey and you're done!
For Christmas Eve my family has a tradition of playing games while eating delicious appetizers and desserts. It’s not to fussy, but a lot of fun. What about you, do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I’m linking up this post for Cranberry-Walnut Flatbread Cracker Bites – a Holiday Recipe at:
Skip to My Lou, Show & Tell, Lil’ Luna, Somewhat Simple, Tidy Mom, The Best Blog Recipes, WhipperBerry, Tatertots and Jell-O, Lolly Jane, I Heart Naptime,The 36th Avenue, Today’s Creative Blog, Six Sister’s Stuff, 30 Handmade Days, The Idea Room, Craft-o-maniac, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, The Crafted Sparrow, Giggles Galore, C.R.A.F.T, Uncommon Designs, Sugar Bee Crafts
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- How to Reheat Quiche Tutorial - August 17, 2019
- Easy Broccoli Quiche Recipe – less than $5.00 to make! - August 17, 2019
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche Recipe - August 16, 2019