The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Enter to win an 8-Quart Programmable Crock-Pot in my Crock-Pot Giveaway! It’s valued at $79.99 and it’s my absolute favorite slow cooker model ever!
In my opinion, Crock-Pots are one of those kitchen staples that every single kitchen needs. Whether you’re empty nesters, a college student, or a family of 8, you need this Crock-Pot in your kitchen!
Not only do I own the 8-Quart Crock-Pot that we’re giving away, but I absolutely adore it. I love it so much that I’ve decided to give one away!
I’ve teamed up with my other recipe website, Easy Budget Recipes, to bring you this awesome Crock-Pot Giveaway!
Features we love about this 8-Quart Crock-Pot:
- Food cooks perfectly every time!
- The programmable timer is digital and easy to set.
- After the food is done cooking, the crock-pot automatically switches to warm. This is a great feature for busy weeknights!
- It’s perfect for potlucks because the 8-quart interior is huge and will accommodate large quantities of food.
- It looks sleek sitting on the countertop. I love the black stainless steel finish!
I LOVE a good Crock-Pot recipe. In fact, I have over 30 on this website. Here are some of my favorites:
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers
- Restaurant-Style Refried Beans
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham
- Kielbasa Kapusta
- Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes
- Shortcut Crock-Pot Sausage Jambalaya
- Crock-Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Haystacks
- Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
Are you hungry yet? 🙂
Enter the Crock-Pot Giveaway!
Entering to win this slow cooker is super simple. All you have to do is just follow the instructions and links in the Rafflecopter box below!
Entries will be accepted from February 13-29!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
Shari A. says
Thank you SO much for this opportunity. My crockpot is on it’s last leg.. hehe I also want to thank you for everything you do. I have been a subscriber for a very long time. I don’t usually comment, but I felt it important to let you know how much you’re appreciated. Not for the contest, but for the content. However, I didn’t feel right entering and not letting you know.
Shari, your comment literally made my WEEK! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. <3
Teresa Dunlop says
I love this web site and the recipes. I would love to have a new crock pot, especially a programmable one. I use mine all the time.
valerie wood says
this the first time visiting your site. As a cooker I am impressed.
Alesia leek says
Don’t have one
Hi Jillian, I checked out your crock pot chicken curry recipe. It sounds and looks delicious and I can’t wait to try it! My mom is visiting soon and she loves Curry, so will try it then! Thanks for the inspiration!
Justine August says