Grilled Spinach Artichoke Flatbread Pizza is a quick and easy dish for your next cookout. It’s everything you love about the classic spinach artichoke dip but in a delicious flatbread pizza. Plus you can make this recipe in about 15 minutes!
Disclosure: This post for Grilled Spinach Artichoke Flatbread Pizza is sponsored by Flatout Flatbread. Thank you for supporting brands that make Food, Folks and Fun possible!
Every Father’s Day I ask my husband what he’s craving and I use that as a jumping off point for a tasty Father’s Day meal. This year when I asked he said he was craving Spinach Artichoke Dip. Well, you can’t exactly make a meal out of a dip so I decided to take the elements of Spinach Artichoke dip and turn it into a grilled flatbread pizza for our backyard cookout!
This Grilled Spinach Artichoke Flatbread Pizza has herbed cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, bacon, and Parmesan cheese all loaded up on Flatout Flatbread Pizza Crusts! They’re incredibly easy to make, let me show you how!
How to make: Grilled Spinach Artichoke Flatbread Pizza
Cook’s Note – Grilled Spinach Artichoke Flatbread Pizza
- This recipe is for 2 flatbread pizzas, but you can double or even tripe the recipe to accommodate the number of cookout guests! Depending on the size of your grill you should be able to fit at least 4 flatbreads at a time.
- This grilled flatbread recipe would also be delicious with chopped chicken added.
Grilled Spinach Artichoke Flatbread Pizza
- 2 Flatout Flatbread Pizza Crusts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup herbed cheese spread
- ½ cup baby spinach roughly chopped
- 1 6 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-low. Place 2 Flatout Flatbreads on a baking sheet and brush both sides with olive oil.
- Place flatbreads on preheated grill and sprinkle with salt. Cover grill and cook 2-3 minute.
- Spread herbed cheese spread evenly over flatbreads. Layer flatbreads evenly with spinach and artichokes. Place cover on grill and cook for 1 minute.
- Layer flatbreads evenly with tomatoes, bacon, and grated Parmesan cheese. Cover grill and cook 3-4 more minutes, or until cheese is hot and the edges of the flatbreads begin to brown.
- Remove flatbreads, slice, and serve immediately!