Today I am sharing with you my very first EVER non-food item! I’ve been dabbling in the world of graphic design for a few weeks now and have come up with some wicked cute printables. Today I’m sharing with you a FREE Halloween Subway Art printable! It’s a 16” x 20” print and it came out absolutely adorable! I suggest printing yours off at Costco because I love their quality and their price is just right, $5.99 for this huge 16” x 20” print! Enjoy!
Just click on the link below and it will take you to a 3rd party site for downloading safely.
Direction on ordering this print from Costco:
This is a 16×20 file, but it prints off great as an 8×10, too!
- Save the Subway Art to your computer (Click on the arrow in the lower the right-hand side of the image above).
- Then when you go to the Costco website, click on PHOTO at the top and log in. Choose UPLOAD PHOTOS on the right sidebar. Choose the album you want to upload it to or start a new album.
- Select your photo by clicking on the arrow in the box and find where you saved the subway art and OPEN it.
- Under STEP 3 Select the FULL RESOLUTION UPLOAD. Then click on START UPLOAD.
- After that’s loaded, select ORDER PRINTS on the right sidebar. Select the one you want and ADD TO CART.
- Under PRINT OPTIONS, I always select LUSTER, but that’s up to you. Under PRINT ORDER, select the size you want. (make sure to delete the 4×6 they already have selected. Then click CONTINUE.
- Choose your warehouse… and then on the PLACE ORDER screen, click on the EDIT OPTIONS and select DO NOT AUTOCORRECT MY PRINTS. Click CONTINUE.
- Make sure your order is correct and PLACE ORDER!