The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Spice up Family Taco Night with my Honey-Lime Chipotle Salsa recipe. It’s ready in just 2 minutes and it’s so delicious!
It’s family taco night at our house. This means I’ve pulled out my go-to slow cooker chicken taco recipe and made some homemade salsa! A favorite at my house is this Honey Lime Chipotle Salsa. My family loves how tasty it is, and I love how easy it is to make in my blender.
These days with softball and T-ball in full swing, I’m all about easy meals that don’t skimp on flavor. That way I have plenty of time to bring kids to practice, cheer them on at games, and do every other day-to-day activity that comes my way.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Salsa is a must on taco night. I like coming up with new recipes and combinations to compliment my tacos. Tonight I made my Honey-Lime Chipotle Salsa recipe. The salsa came out amazing and the best part is that it came together in all of TWO MINUTES! That’s right; delicious, homemade salsa ready in two minutes. My secret weapon? It’s my blender and beautiful, fresh produce.
The reason why my salsa recipe takes only two minutes to make is because of my high-powered blender. It packs a powerful punch, plus the blades inside the blender are stacked three high. This means there’s no need to scrape down the sides of the blender and no added steps–you just pop in all of your ingredients, pulse, and you’re done!
How to Make Blender Salsa:
Cook’s Note – Honey Lime Chipotle Blender Salsa Recipe:
- I like my salsa with some small chunks of tomato in it, that’s why I blend all the other ingredients first and then the tomato. If chunky salsa isn’t your thing, then add the tomatoes in with all of the other ingredients and blend to your desired consistency.
- This blender salsa has a mild kick to it. If you like your salsa with more heat, add another chipotle pepper to the mix before blending.
ONE YEAR AGO: Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins
TWO YEARS AGO: Pizzeria Salad Wrap
THREE YEARS AGO: The Best Breakfast Sandwich
Honey Lime Chipotle Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup red onion, outer peel discarded and cut into quarters
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro, rinsed and drained first
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 4 large Roma tomatoes, cored and cut into quarters
- salt to taste
- Place all of the ingredients except for the tomatoes and salt into the blender. Mince by pulsing the blender 5-6 times for about 1-2 seconds each.
- Add the tomatoes and and roughly chop by pulsing the blender 2-3 times for 1 second each.
- Pour the salsa into a serving bowl and season to taste with salt. Serve or cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
More delicious Salsa recipes:
I recently updated this post. Here are some of the original pictures of this Honey Lime Chipotle Salsa: