Disclosure: This recipe for Loaded Greek Fries is a sponsored post with Alexia Foods. As always, all opinions are mine alone. Thank you for supporting brands that make Food, Folks and Fun possible!
It’s the New Year, and we all know that that brings: resolutions! I, like many, have a New Year’s Resolution to eat healthier and serve healthier meals to my family in 2016! In order to do this, I need to come up with recipes that are healthier, satisfying, big on flavor, and easy! And that’s where Alexia Smart Classics Fries come in!
Alexia Smart Classics Fries are 98% fat-free and only 100 calories per serving—straight out of the oven! They are roasted—never fried—and made with delicious, Yukon potatoes! You can find Alexia products at your local grocery, natural, and club stores nationwide. Visit Alexia Foods for retailer locations.
You can find more information on Alexia Foods here:
At my house, we love Greek food. I wanted to come up with a new recipe that falls in line with my New Year’s resolution but still delivers big, satisfying, bold flavors like our favorite Greek food. For my new recipe creation, I came up with Loaded Greek Fries! Alexia Smart Classics Fries are the base for this recipe. I layered them with chopped chicken and tzatziki sauce that’s made with Greek yogurt and flavorful ingredients like dill, garlic, and cucumber. Then I topped it all off with red onion, tomatoes, feta cheese, Kalamata olives, and parsley!
TIPS FOR EATING HEALTHIER IN THE NEW YEAR:
- Replace fatty foods with big, bold flavors.
- Use your family’s favorite cuisine as inspiration for new recipes like my Loaded Greek Fries.
- Swap out ingredients for smarter options like Alexia Smart Classics Fries that are 98% fat-free!
Loaded Greek Fries
- 1 32-ounce package Alexia Smart Classics Straight Cut Fries
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- ½ cup tzatziki Sauce either homemade or store-bought
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- ¼ cup crumbles feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 Degrees F. Cook Alexia Fries as per package instructions.
- Place cooked fries on individual plates. Layer on chicken, tzatziki sauce, onion, tomato, feta, olives, and parsley. Serve immediately.
Alexia Foods offers frozen potatoes, appetizers, breads and side dishes with minimal, but distinctive, real ingredients that serve-up exceptional Farm to Flavor taste–right in your kitchen. For more from recipes, tips and inspiration from Alexia online, check out AlexiaFoods.com!
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- The New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe - August 19, 2019
- How to Reheat Quiche Tutorial - August 17, 2019
- Easy Broccoli Quiche Recipe – less than $5.00 to make! - August 17, 2019