This Overnight Blueberry-Almond Muesli recipe is an easy grab-and-go breakfast for busy weekday mornings.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Overnight Blueberry-Almond Muesli written by me on behalf of The a2 Milk Company™. All opinions are 100% mine.
I love a good grab-and-go breakfast, and I like to start my day off with a something healthy and satisfying like this Overnight Blueberry-Almond Muesli recipe. It’s full of delicious, good-for-you ingredients like a2 Milk®. a2 Milk® contains only the a2 protein, just the way nature intended it. Folks with “self-diagnosed” lactose intolerance can drink this milk without any uncomfortable symptoms. And let me tell you, the milk tastes terrific! It’s perfect for drinking, soaking your favorite cereal, cooking, baking, and including in your favorite recipe as I did for this Overnight Blueberry-Almond Muesli!
This Overnight Blueberry-Almond Muesli is so easy to make, let me show you how!
How to Make Overnight Muesli:
- Pour milk into a pint-sized canning jar.
- Next, add the muesli.
- Add the blueberries.
- Then, add the brown sugar, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Place the lid on the canning jar and shake. Chill in the refrigerator overnight, at least 6 hours.
- Top with almonds and honey, and enjoy!
Cook’s Note – Overnight Blueberry-Almond Muesli:
- You can add your favorite fruit to this recipe like raspberries, peaches, bananas, etc. If you use bananas or other fruit that oxidizes rapidly, I suggest adding it right before serving.
- If muesli isn’t your thing, use old fashioned rolled oats instead.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Overnight Blueberry-Almond Muesli
- 3/4 cup a2 Milk®
- 1/2 cup muesli mix
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops almond extract
- sliced almonds
- honey or agave nectar
- In a pint-sized canning jar add milk, muesli, blueberries, brown sugar, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Place lid on the jar and shake until combined. Place jar in refrigerator and chill overnight, at least 6 hours. When ready to eat transfer to a bowl or eat out of the jar. Top with almonds and honey and enjoy!
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- Classic Shepherd’s Pie - October 18, 2019
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies– Better than Lofthouse! - October 16, 2019
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew - October 12, 2019