The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This Peach Crisp Frappe recipe tastes just like peach crisp but in a cool and refreshing frappe! It’s so easy to make and you’ll need just a few easy ingredients.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FrappeYourWay #CollectiveBias
This summer we’re spending time with family in Arizona, and WOW is it hot! When we’re not swimming in the pool, we’re trying to stay cool in other ways. Dinners are usually pasta salads or other cooling foods. We usually have dessert a couple of times a week. In between dips in the pool, I like to set up a Frappe-making station with ice cream, International Delight ® Coffee Creamers, and different add-ins and fruit. And of course, no Frappe is complete without a nice dollop of Reddi-wip® on top!
We love using International Delight Coffee Creamers to make Frappes together. Flavor combinations are endless with all of the International Delight flavors. Our favorites to make Frappes with are:
- International Delight® Cold Stone Creamery™ Sweet Cream
- International Delight® Hershey’s® Chocolate Caramel
We buy the creamers and Reddi-wip from Walmart. The creamers come in a variety of flavors, and in the large 32-ounce sizes.
You can also purchase Reddi-wip in the larger 13-ounce size cans at Walmart. Reddi-wip is my whipped cream of choice, because it’s made from cows not treated with artificial growth hormone, and it has no artificial flavors or sweeteners. You can find both the International Delight Coffee Creamers and Reddi-wip in the dairy section of the store.
Peach Crisp Frappe Recipe
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 ½ cups International Delight® Cold Stone Creamery™ Sweet Cream
- 1 ½ cups frozen peaches
- 4 large store-bought oatmeal cookies crumbled
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Reddi-wip® Extra Creamy
- Add ice cream, coffee creamer, frozen peaches, oatmeal cookies, and cinnamon to blender. Blend until combined and no large peach chunks remain; about 30 seconds.
- Use more coffee creamer if needed to get the frappe to your desired consistency.
- Pour mixture into cups and top off with Reddi-wip®, a dash of cinnamon, and cookie crumbles.