The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This post for Pizzeria Salad Wrap is sponsored by Flatout Flatbread. Thank you for supporting brands that make Food, Folks and Fun possible!
A Pizzeria Salad Wrap is a pepperoni pizza meets your favorite Italian salad in wrap form. Basically it’s your family’s new favorite quick and easy meal!
My kids love cooking with me and eating pizza. Or maybe it’s the other way around: eating pizza and cooking with me… Either way, they’re the cutest little sous chefs ever! I enjoy making recipes like this Pizzeria Salad Wrap with my 5-year-old because they boost her kitchen confidence. Except for putting the flatbread in the oven, she can make this recipe entirely by herself in just 6 minutes!
My daughter and I were inspired by this video for Kid Approved Pepperoni Pizza to make a little kitchen fun of our own!
These Pizzeria Salad Wraps are extremely easy to make. All you need are a few ingredients, a Kindergartner, and 6 minutes!
How to Make a Pizzeria Salad Wrap:
STEP 1:: Place a Flatout Flatbread Wrap on a lined baking sheet, and dollop with 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
STEP 2:: Use the back of a spoon to spread the sauce.
STEP 3:: Top with mozzarella cheese.
STEP 4:: Add the pepperoni and bake for 3 minutes.
STEP 5:: Move the flatbread to a cutting board and add 1 cup of salad down the center.
STEP 6:: Fold in the sides of the flatbread.
STEP 7:: Place a toothpick to secure the sides. Enjoy!
Cook’s note – Pizzeria Salad Wrap:
- You want to bake the flatbread until the cheese melts, but you don’t want the flatbread to get crisp. Crispness will make folding the flatbread into a wrap somewhat difficult.
- You can add your favorite toppings to both the pizza and salad. Of course, I ended up using the salad and pizza toppings that my kiddos like. Other topping ideas: sliced black olives, chopped green bell peppers, red onions, mushrooms, etc.
Pizzeria Salad Wrap
- 4 Flatout Flatbreads
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20-30 pepperoni slices
- 6 ounces chopped Romaine lettuce hearts
- 1 ounce shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup seeded and diced Roma tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Italian dressing
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Place 2 Flatout Flatbreads on the baking sheet. Dollop 2 Tablespoons of sauce on each flatbread and use back of spoon to spread sauce. Sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese on each, followed by 5-8 pepperoni slices. Bake for 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- While flatbread bakes, in a medium bowl toss together lettuce, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, and dressing; set aside until ready to use.
- Once flatbread comes out of oven, use a large spatula to move them to a cutting board. Place 1 cup of salad mixture right in center of flatbread. Fold in sides of flatbread tightly, and secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining flatbread.