The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This post for Pizzeria Salad Wrap is sponsored by Flatout Flatbread. Thank you for supporting brands that make Food, Folks and Fun possible!
A Pizzeria Salad Wrap is a pepperoni pizza meets your favorite Italian salad in wrap form. Basically it’s your family’s new favorite quick and easy meal!
My kids love cooking with me and eating pizza. Or maybe it’s the other way around: eating pizza and cooking with me… Either way, they’re the cutest little sous chefs ever! I enjoy making recipes like this Pizzeria Salad Wrap with my 5-year-old because they boost her kitchen confidence. Except for putting the flatbread in the oven, she can make this recipe entirely by herself in just 6 minutes!
My daughter and I were inspired by this video for Kid Approved Pepperoni Pizza to make a little kitchen fun of our own!
These Pizzeria Salad Wraps are extremely easy to make. All you need are a few ingredients, a Kindergartner, and 6 minutes!
How to Make a Pizzeria Salad Wrap:
STEP 1:: Place a Flatout Flatbread Wrap on a lined baking sheet, and dollop with 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
STEP 2:: Use the back of a spoon to spread the sauce.
STEP 3:: Top with mozzarella cheese.
STEP 4:: Add the pepperoni and bake for 3 minutes.
STEP 5:: Move the flatbread to a cutting board and add 1 cup of salad down the center.
STEP 6:: Fold in the sides of the flatbread.
STEP 7:: Place a toothpick to secure the sides. Enjoy!
Cook’s note – Pizzeria Salad Wrap:
- You want to bake the flatbread until the cheese melts, but you don’t want the flatbread to get crisp. Crispness will make folding the flatbread into a wrap somewhat difficult.
- You can add your favorite toppings to both the pizza and salad. Of course, I ended up using the salad and pizza toppings that my kiddos like. Other topping ideas: sliced black olives, chopped green bell peppers, red onions, mushrooms, etc.
Pizzeria Salad Wrap
- 4 Flatout Flatbreads
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20-30 pepperoni slices
- 6 ounces chopped Romaine lettuce hearts
- 1 ounce shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup seeded and diced Roma tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Italian dressing
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Place 2 Flatout Flatbreads on the baking sheet. Dollop 2 Tablespoons of sauce on each flatbread and use back of spoon to spread sauce. Sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese on each, followed by 5-8 pepperoni slices. Bake for 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- While flatbread bakes, in a medium bowl toss together lettuce, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, and dressing; set aside until ready to use.
- Once flatbread comes out of oven, use a large spatula to move them to a cutting board. Place 1 cup of salad mixture right in center of flatbread. Fold in sides of flatbread tightly, and secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining flatbread.
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
Linda @ With A Blast says
These wraps are perfect over weekends ! Looks delicious !
Thanks Linda, and they’re so easy to make!
Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours says
I love making a faux pizza on a wrap, but never thought to actually wrap it. Smashing idea, with all the taste, of a pizza, but so much lighter.
Thanks so much, Helen!
Mica @ Let's Taco Bout It Blog says
Nice recipe. Who isn’t a fan of pizza? I love the video. Absolutely adorbs! I would like to make this with my neices and nephews one day!
I bet your nieces and nephews would love making this recipe!
Marsha | Marsha's Baking Addiction says
These wraps are mouth-watering! They look so delicious!
These are such fun, I think I want to go plan a picnic now!
Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica Foley says
This looks amazingly delicious – and not too hard to make! If my kids liked pizza or salad I’d be all over this. I have the weirdest kids in the world. But I would eat this in a heartbeat. Fun post!
Thanks Jessica! 🙂
P.S. Your kids are definitely missing out on pizza! I’m sure their palates will change one day!
Brasserie Louis says
Seems so tasty and lovely recipe !! Loved watching Pizzeria Salad Wrap recipe video. I would love to try this recipe. Thanks Jillian for sharing this post 🙂
You’re welcome, thanks for stopping by!
Aww! That’s cool. It’s time to be a cook for my sweet little girl Alia. She would love making this Pizzeria salad wrap. Thanks for the recipe 🙂
You’re so welcome, enjoy!
This sounds and looks like so much fun! What a great idea for a quick lunch or dinner. xo, Catherine