THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
These Pumpkin Parfait Breakfast Popsicles are a great way to start your day as an easy, on-the-go breakfast! Plus they taste just like pumpkin pie!
I grew up in New England, arguably the capital of Fall with all of its glorious foliage! Fall is the only time of year where I wished I didn’t live in Southern California. Here it is still hot & humid, and does not feel like fall at all! It sure may not feel like fall, but it certainly tastes like fall in my kitchen. Today I’m sharing a new family breakfast favorite, Pumpkin Parfait Breakfast Popsicles!
Breakfast around my house is a little rushed to say the least. So I set out to make a recipe that’s easy and perfect for on-the-go mornings. Since it’s fall and all things pumpkin and pumpkin-spiced are in, I just had to incorporate them into my breakfast idea. These Pumpkin Parfait Breakfast popsicles are so creamy, and taste just like pumpkin pie! Plus they’re dairy-free thanks to Silk’s dairy-free vanilla yogurt!
How to Make Pumpkin Parfait Breakfast Popsicles:
- Gather all of the ingredients.
- Add everything but the Kashi cereal to a bowl.
- Mix everything together.
- Fill the molds halfway full.
- Add the Kashi cereal.
- Fill the molds to the top with the Silk yogurt mixture.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
Cook’s Note – Pumpkin Parfait Breakfast Popsicles
- Grab the kiddos for this recipe, they will LOVE making these Pumpkin Parfait Breakfast Popsicles with you! My 5-year-old freaked when I told her that these were for breakfast!
- To easily unmold the popsicles, run the molds under warm water for about 30 seconds. Then gently wiggle the Pumpkin Parfait Breakfast Popsicles free.
- Once the popsicles are out of the molds, place them in a freezer-safe bag, and return them to the freezer.
Pumpkin Parfait Breakfast Popsicles
- 4 5.3 oz Silk Dairy Free Vanilla Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup Kashi GOLEAN Crisp Cinnamon Crumble
- In a medium bowl add the Silk yogurt, honey, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree. Stir until combined. Fill the popsicle molds half-way with the mixture (I used 2 scoops from my 1 ½ Tablespoon scoop). Add some Kashi cereal and press it lightly into the molds. Then fill the molds to the top with another 1 ½ tablespoon scoop of the yogurt mixture. Insert a popsicle stick into each mold, cover and freeze at least 6 hours before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WhiteWave Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.