THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Disclosure: This post for Chocolate Chip Cookie Smores Recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
One of my favorite Friday night rituals is a backyard bonfire with my family. I usually make a quick dinner that’s followed by everyone’s favorite, smores! Watching the kids compete to toast the perfect marshmallow or tell the best (read: groan-worthy) jokes and stories is a great way to start the weekend.
On this particular night, I made a DIGIORNO® RISING CRUST® pizza, and this Chocolate Chip Cookie Smores recipe. To make this recipe even easier I used NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Dough.
I picked up both the pizza and cookie dough at Smart & Final. You can find a 5-pound tub (perfect for keeping in your fridge for when you have out of ton guests) in the refrigerator section.
Smart & Final is a one-stop-shop for everything from paper products, to produce and meats. Shopping at Smart & Final is great whether you’re having a smaller get-together or you’re expecting a crowd because they carry both warehouse size items and regular size items without a club fee!
How to make this Chocolate Chip Cookie Smores Recipe:
STEP 1: Bake the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Dough as per the package instructions. I like to bake them so they’re still soft in the center.
STEP 2: Place a cookie on a graham cracker square.
STEP 3: Top the cookie with a toasted marshmallow. Make sure it’s nice and gooey!
STEP 4: Add a graham cracker on top. Enjoy!
- I like to under bake the cookies by just 1 minute so they’re nice and soft when you bite into them on the smore. Trust me, it’s pretty magical. 🙂
- In this recipe, I didn’t add any quantities. Make as many cookies as you think you’ll need for the people you’re serving. I usually make more than I think I’ll need because after all there’s no harm in baking too many cookies!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Smores Recipe
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Dough
- graham crackers
- Bake the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Dough as per the package instructions., and let cool.
- Place a cookie on a graham cracker square.
- Top the cookie with a toasted marshmallow.
- Add a graham cracker on top and enjoy!