Disclosure: These Taquito & Tamale Taco Salad Recipes have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I love Mexican food, I could eat it for every meal if I could. When it comes to prepping a game day buffet for big college basketball games, Mexican is my go-to cuisine. It’s quick & easy and SO flavorful, especially when Delimex is on your game day buffet! Delimex has so many products, and some of my favorites are their Chicken Taquitos and Beef Tamales.
Get a Delimex Coupon!
You can print off a coupon for $1.00 on any TWO (2) Delimex® Frozen Taquito products until April 7th. Coupon expires May 4th. GET THE COUPON HERE!
Cook’s Note – Taquito & Tamale Taco Salad Recipes:
- Customize these Taco Salad recipes to your taste. I like to have bowls of different toppings on my buffet so folks can add what you like.
- One of my favorite ways to add more flavor to salad is to add chopped herbs to the lettuce. I’d suggest adding about 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro to the Romaine lettuce.
How to Make Taco Salad Recipes:
STEP 1: Heat the Taquitos and taco bowl.
STEP 2: Add the lettuce.
STEP 3: Add the toppings.
STEP 4: Finally, add the Taquitos and serve!
Taquito & Tamale Taco Salad Recipes
- Delimex Chicken Taquitos cooked as per package instructions
- Delimex Beef Tamales Cooked as per package instructions
- 8 Tostada bowls heated as per package instructions
- 10- ounce package chopped Romaine lettuce
- 4- ounce can sliced black olives drained and rinsed
- 3 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 large avocados diced
- Ranch dressing
- cilantro rinsed and chopped
- lime wedges
- To your tostada bowl add some lettuce, and top it with black olives, tomatoes, cheese, avocados, ranch dressing, and cilantro. Add either taquitos or tamales (or both!) to the top and serve with lime wedges.