In the spirit of gratitude, my hubby and I started a tradition where for the entire month of November—during our family prayers each day—all we do is express our gratitude to the Lord. We’ve found that in the beginning of the month it’s a little slow going and our prayers are shorter than we’d think, but by the end of the month we feel such love and appreciation for the Lord, and friends and family that our prayers can go on for upwards of 5 minutes. It’s one of my favorite family traditions, and I highly recommend it!
It’s a 16” x 20” print and it came out absolutely adorable! I suggest printing yours off at Costco because I love their quality and their price is just right, $5.99 for this huge 16” x 20” print! Enjoy!
Here’s direction on how-to order this print from Costco:
- Save the Subway Art to your computer. Then when you go to the Costco website, click on PHOTO at the top and log in.
- Choose UPLOAD PHOTOS on the right sidebar. Choose the album you want to upload it to or start a new album.
- Select your photo by clicking on the arrow in the box and find where you saved the subway art and OPEN it.
- Under STEP 3 Select the FULL RESOLUTION UPLOAD. Then click on START UPLOAD.
- After that’s loaded, select ORDER PRINTS on the right sidebar. Select the one you want and ADD TO CART.
- Under PRINT OPTIONS, I always select LUSTRE, but that’s up to you. Under PRINT ORDER, select the size you want. (make sure to delete the 4×6 they already have selected. Then click CONTINUE.
- Choose your warehouse… and then on the PLACE ORDER screen, click on the EDIT OPTIONS and select DO NOT AUTOCORRECT MY PRINTS. Click CONTINUE.
- Make sure your order is correct and PLACE ORDER.
This is a 16×20 file, but it prints off great as an 8×10, too!
Hi, I'm Jillian. I'm a teacher turned stay-at-home mom. I miss the creativity teaching provided so I'm always trying to find time to exercise my artistic abilities. Mostly that means cooking and baking. My blog is dedicated to providing restaurant-quality recipes for the home cook.