Honey Lime Chipotle Salsa Recipe
Spice up Family Taco Night with my Honey-Lime Chipotle Salsa recipe. It’s ready in just 2 minutes and it’s so delicious!
Prep Time 2 minutes
Total Time 2 minutes
Servings 2 cups
- 1 cup red onion, outer peel discarded and cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro, rinsed and drained first
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 4 large Roma tomatoes, cored and cut into quarters
- salt to taste
Place all of the ingredients except for the tomatoes and salt into the blender. Mince by pulsing the blender 5-6 times for about 1-2 seconds each.
Add the tomatoes and and roughly chop by pulsing the blender 2-3 times for 1 second each.
Pour the salsa into a serving bowl and season to taste with salt. Serve or cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
Serving: 2Tablespoons | Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.4g | Protein: 0.6g | Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 0.9g | Sugar: 4.8g | Calcium: 1% | Iron: 2%