Mexican Spinach Dip
If you love spinach dip and Mexican food then you'll LOVE my Mexican Spinach Dip recipe! It's a tasty party, holiday, tailgating, and Super Bowl recipe!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 large jalapeño seeded and chopped fine
- 2 10-ounce cans Ro-Tel tomatoes drained
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- 1 10-ounce box frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Move oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and jalapeño.
Fold in tomatoes.
Fold in the onion and spinach.
Add in the cheddar.
Next, fold in the salt, chili powder, and cumin and mix until well combined.
Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are bubbling and the dip is golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips or french bread rounds.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 454mg | Potassium: 156mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3385IU | Vitamin C: 3.3mg | Calcium: 261mg | Iron: 0.8mg