Loaded Greek Fries
This loaded Greek fries recipe is perfect for weeknight meals or game day eats! These fries are big on flavor!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 -6
- 1 32-ounce package Alexia Smart Classics Straight Cut Fries
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- ½ cup tzatziki Sauce either homemade or store-bought
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- ¼ cup crumbles feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 450 Degrees F. Cook Alexia Fries as per package instructions.
Place cooked fries on individual plates. Layer on chicken, tzatziki sauce, onion, tomato, feta, olives, and parsley. Serve immediately.