Bountiful Summer Salad & Blueberry Balsamic Dressing
Celebrate summer with my Bountiful Summer Salad & Blueberry Balsamic Dressing Recipe. #SummerEats
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 -6 as a main dish
- For the Salad:
- 1 head of butter lettuce chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh, parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil plus more for garnish
- 8 slices of First Street bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 large ear of corn cooked & kernels stripped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 large avocado diced
- 1 large peach cut into thin slices
- 1 14- ounce can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup First Street sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- For the Blueberry Balsamic Dressing:
- 1 cup First Street Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
For the Salad: Place the butter lettuce, parsley, and basil in a large salad bowl and toss. Add the rest of the salad ingredients to the bowl.
For the Blueberry Balsamic Dressing: Using a blender or food processor, blend the balsamic dressing, blueberries, and thyme until well combined and no large blueberry chunks remain.
To Finish: Toss the salad just before serving. Serve with the Blueberry Balsamic Dressing.