7 Layer Greek Dip
This 7 Layer Greek Dip is a quick and easy appetizer for game day and parties! Greek layer dip is a surprising dish that folks just love!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 12 people
- 8-ounce package cream cheese softened
- 4 green onions white and green parts thinly sliced
- 4-ounce jar roasted bell peppers drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 14-ounce container hummus
- 4-ounce can sliced black olives
- 1 large Roma tomato deseeded and diced
In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, 3 of the chopped green onions, bell peppers, and 1/2 cup of the feta cheese. Using a hand mixer, mix until well combined and smooth. Place this mixture in an even layer on the bottom of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate.
Layer the marinated Artichoke hearts on top followed by the hummus, and smooth in an even layer.
Next layer the black olives, feta, the last sliced green onion, and chopped Roma tomato. Chill for 1 hour and serve with pita chips or pretzel crisps.
Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 631mg | Potassium: 136mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 595IU | Vitamin C: 8.7mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1.2mg