THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
These Loaded Broccoli Cheese Fries are a super quick and easy dinner recipe. They’re topped with broccoli, cheddar cheese, chicken and bacon!
Disclosure: This post for Loaded Broccoli Cheese Fries is sponsored by Alexia Foods. As always all opinions are mine alone.
Loaded Broccoli Cheese Fries: a fast family dinner recipe that everyone is sure to love. These fries are topped with family favorites like broccoli, cheddar cheese, chicken, bacon, and ranch dressing for dipping!
My oldest child just started Kindergarten a couple of weeks ago. It didn’t take us long to realize that a daily routine & fast, delicious, balanced meals were a must! Both make life so much easier, especially when juggling school, homework, and extracurricular activities. Today, I’m sharing a new family-favorite recipe at my house: Loaded Broccoli Cheese Fries!
This recipe is so easy to make, let me show you how:
- First, cook the Alexia Seasoned Waffle Fries as per the package instructions.
- Then, place half the fries in a skillet, and top with some cheese.
- Next, layer with the remaining fries:
- Finally, add the rest of your toppings and broil for 1-2 minutes.
That’s it! Easy, right? This is a great recipe to make with the kids. My 5-year old loved helping me sprinkle the different toppings on.
The star of this Loaded Broccoli Cheese Fries recipe is definitely the Alexia Seasoned Waffle Cut Fries. They’re crispy and lightly seasoned with the perfect blend of sea salt, pepper, onion and garlic to create an all-natural distinctive taste unlike anything you’ll find in your usual fry!
My freezer is often stocked with Alexia Foods products. They offer premium, gourmet frozen potatoes, appetizers, breads & sides that are ideal for making any meal extra delicious! You can find Alexia products at natural, club, grocery, and mass retail stores nationwide.
COOK’S NOTE – LOADED BROCCOLI CHEESE FRIES:
- I highly recommend shredding your own cheese for this recipe. Pre-shredded cheese has other ingredients that affect its melting quality.
- Keep a close eye on this dish once it’s under the broiler. It can go from deliciously melty & cheesy to burnt & crispy in a matter of seconds!
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Loaded Broccoli Cheese Fries
- 20 ounces Alexia Seasoned Waffle Cut Fries
- 1 Cup broccoli florets cut small
- 2 slices of bacon
- 6 oz Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 Cup cooked chicken diced
- Ranch dressing for serving
- Cook the entire bag of Alexia Seasoned Waffle Cut Fries as per the package instructions. While the fries cook, steam the broccoli florets until cooked, but still firm, about 3-4 minutes. Fry the 2 slices of bacon, drain, and crumble.
- Once the fries come out of the oven, preheat the broiler to MEDIUM. Place half of the fries in a large, oven-safe skillet and sprinkle with ¾ cup shredded cheese. Cover with the remaining fries and layer with broccoli, bacon, chicken, and the remaining ¾ cup cheese. Broil for 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with ranch dressing for dipping.