The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Sheet pan recipes are quick, easy, and all the rage. This Sheet Pan Stir-Fried Chicken Teriyaki with Pineapple is so flavorful, and just the thing for busy weeknights!
Sheet pan recipes are super popular right now, and I can se why. They are super easy to whip together, and they pack a lot of flavor. This Sheet Pan Stir-Fried Chicken Teriyaki recipe is packed with chicken, shiitake mushrooms, bamboo shoots, bell pepper, pineapple, ginger, and garlic.
While all of the chicken, veggies, and pineal roast in the oven, you cook the teriyaki sauce in the microwave. That way everything is done at the same time, and dinner is served in just 30 minutes or less (depending on how fast your knife skills are).
Cook’s Note – Sheet Pan Stir-Fried Chicken Teriyaki with Pineapple:
- If you want dinner prep to be even faster, then you can mix up the teriyaki sauce the night before. Just make sure you store it covered in the refrigerator. Give it a good whisk before cooking it in the microwave.
- The chicken, vegetable, and pineapple mixture can be mixed up the night before. Just store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it.
- Leftover can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
- sheet pan
- mixing bowls
Sheet Pan Stir-Fried Chicken Teriyaki with PineapplePrint Pin Rate
FOR THE STIR-FRY:
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 ounces shiitake mushrooms wiped clean, stemmed, and quartered
- 1 large red bell pepper sliced into ½-inch pieces
- 1 medium pineapple trimmed, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic cloves divided
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger divided
- salt and ground black pepper
FOR THE TERIYAKI SAUCE:
- ½ cup mirin
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 6 Tablespoons water
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8- ounce can sliced bamboo shoots drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- Prepared white rice
- 3 green onions scallions, sliced thin
MAKE THE STIR FRY:
- Move oven rack to lowest position, place large rimmed baking sheet on oven rack, and preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl toss chicken, mushrooms, bell peppers, pineapple, oil, 2 teaspoons of the garlic, and 1 ½ teaspoons of the ginger together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Work quickly to spread chicken mixture in an even layer on hot baking sheet. Roast until chicken is just cooked through, and vegetables and pineapple begin to brown, about 10-12 minutes, stirring halfway through roasting.
MAKE THE TERIYAKI SAUCE:
- Meanwhile, in large microwave-safe bowl whisk together mirin, soy sauce, water, brown sugar, cornstarch, red pepper flakes, remaining 1 teaspoons garlic, and 1 ½ teaspoons ginger. Microwave sauce on high power, whisking occasionally, until sauce has thickened, 4-5 minutes. Stir bamboo shoots into hot teriyaki sauce, and cover to keep warm until needed.
- Transfer roasted chicken, vegetables, and pineapple to bowl of teriyaki sauce and toss to combine. Serve over white rice, sprinkle with green onion, and serve.
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
This sounds quick and easy. Im going to make this. Where do u find miren?
You can find it in the grocery store by the soy sauce. It can also go by the name rice wine. I hope you like the recipe!
Made this tonight and family absolutely LOVED IT! Easy to make!
Gail, I am SO glad you loved this recipe, it’s a family favorite at my house, too!
Gina Abernathy says
I was looking for something tasty for dinner tonight and this was it! The teriyaki sauce was perfect and added so much flavor to the vegetables.
Yummy! Love this easy and delicious sheet pan stir fried chicken teriyaki.
I absolutely love chicken teriyaki, I never thought to do it as a sheet pan meal and that really does save some time!!
I can’t believe how quick this was to make. I love your teriyaki sauce.
Love the sweet and spicy flavors in this stir fry!! So delicious and satisfying!