The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Crock-Pot Tuscan White Bean Soup is a healthy and easy dinner that is packed with vegetables and so much flavor. It comes together with just 15 minutes of prep!
Tuscan White Bean Soup
We have been hit hard with this year’s cold and flu season. It’s been a rough few weeks for my family. It’s no fun when your kids are not feeling well, but it’s especially no fun when moms get sick. Nobody has time for that, right?!
Other than wanting to stay in my sweats all day with a warm blanket binging my favorite show, there is only one other thing I want and need. Soup!
There is something so comforting about a warm bowl of soup to help you feel better. And that’s where this Crock-Pot Tuscan White Bean Soup comes in.
When I’m sick I crave something hearty, healthy, and flavorful and this Tuscan White Bean Soup ticks all of the boxes. It may seem like ordinary ingredients, but when they cook in the Crock-Pot all day, something amazing happens.
My Secret Ingredient
The ingredients cook together beautifully and the soup packs a lot of flavors! This is a result of so many delicious ingredients coming together in one soup — chicken stock, bay leaf, rosemary, Holland House White Cooking Wine, and a ton of veggies!
My secret ingredient is Holland House Cooking Wines. I find Holland House Cooking Wines elevate each recipe and complement any cuisine. In this recipe, the white cooking wine offers a crisp white-wine aroma perfect for this light but filling soup.
I know you will love this Crock-Pot Tuscan White Bean Soup when you’re under the weather, on a chilly night, or even when having family over for dinner. It’s like the perfect cozy sweater, it fits all occasions. The best part is there are only 15 minutes of prep for this soup. Thirty minutes before serving you add in kale and then dinner is served!
The soup is made even easier because you put it in Crock-Pot and go about your TV binging. It may surprise you to learn that the Crock-Pot® slow cooker, used in so many kitchens around the world, debuted over four decades ago as a simple bean cooker, which makes it perfect for this Tuscan White Bean Soup.
More Crock-Pot and Holland House Recipes:
Crock-pot Tuscan White Bean Soup Recipe Questions Answered:
How many calories are in a cup of white bean soup?
There are 322 calories in my recipe for this soup.
What is a cannellini bean?
Cannellini beans have a kidney shape to them and are the largest in the bean family. They are usually found in Italian dishes because of their tender flesh and nutty flavor.
How to make Crock Pot Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- First, place all of the ingredients except for the kale, pancetta, and Parmesan cheese into a Crock-Pot. Then cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Stir in the kale 30 minutes before you serve the soup, ensuring to place the lid back on the Crock-Pot.
- Then, add the pancetta to a skillet and cook over medium heat until crispy. When finished cooking move pancetta to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain.
- Finally, ladle the soup into bowls and sprinkle with pancetta and Parmesan before serving.
How long is this recipe good for:
SERVE: You can keep the soup at room temperature for up to 2 hours before it will have to be refrigerated.
STORE: Leftovers will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
FREEZE: This soup is best frozen before cooking rather than after cooking. Place all of the ingredients except for the stock, kale, pancetta, and Parmesan in a freezer-safe gallon Ziploc bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to cook, place the contents of the bag in the Crock-Pot along with the chicken stock. Then, continue with the recipe directions.
Tuscan White Bean Soup
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup Holland House White Cooking Wine
- 14.5 can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion small dice
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 6 large cloves garlic minced
- 3 15.5 ounce cans cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 13.75 oz can artichoke hearts rinsed and drained
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 4 cups chopped kale about 6 ounces
- 5 ounces diced pancetta
- shaved Parmesan for serving
LOAD UP CROCK-POT:
- Place everything except for the kale, pancetta, and Parmesan into a Crock-Pot insert. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- 30 minutes before you serve the soup, stir in the kale and place the lid back onto the Crock-Pot.
- Add the pancetta to a 10-inch skillet and cook over medium heat until crispy, about 4 minutes. Move pancetta to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain.
- Ladle the soup into bowls, sprinkle with pancetta and parmesan and serve.