THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
This Pumpkin Pecan Pie Monkey Bread combines three of my favorite things during the holidays: pecan pie, pumpkin, and cinnamon rolls! When I say pecan pie, I mean pecan pie! I scaled my favorite pecan pie filling down and incorporated it into this recipe.
The result? Amazing pecan pie filling baked right onto the top of the monkey bread!
Disclosure: This recipe for Pumpkin Pecan Pie Monkey Bread is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Vons. The opinions and text are all mine.
No holiday celebrates seasonal food quite like Thanksgiving. It’s a day filled with loved ones, giving thanks, and FOOD!
Today, I’m sharing with you a tasty breakfast treat your house guests will enjoy! This Pumpkin Pecan Pie Monkey Bread was such a hit with my family that I plan on serving it again Thanksgiving morning. It’s easy to make and it’s the perfect prelude to all of the delicious food later in the day!
To make this Pumpkin Pecan Pie Monkey Bread recipe, I did all of my shopping at my local Vons. Six ingredients, including Pillsbury™ Grands!®, is all you need to make this delicious breakfast treat.
You can find the Pillsbury™ Grands!® and eggs in the refrigerated section, and everything else on the baking aisle. You only need six ingredients to make this delicious holiday breakfast recipe!
Pumpkin Pecan Pie Monkey Bread
- 2 17.5 ounce tubes Pillsbury™ Grands!® Pumpkin Spice Rolls
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup light corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup pecans
- Move oven rack to middle position, and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup tube or bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Open tubs of Pillsbury™ Grands!®. Separate each tube into 5 rolls and set aside icing. Cut each roll into quarters; set aside.
- In a small bowl add egg, corn syrup, vanilla, and brown sugar; whisk until combined. Add pecans to bottom of prepared pan. Pour half of egg mixture over pecans. Evenly distribute cut cinnamon rolls into pan. Pour remaining egg mixture over rolls. Bake 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown across top. Cool 15 minutes in pan, then run butter knife along edges of pan to loosen. Place serving plate over pan and turn over; remove pan. Spoon reserved icing over top. Enjoy!