Pad Thai Fried Rice is everything you love about Pad Thai but in a fried rice recipe! It’s easy to make, and completely delicious!
Disclosure: This Pad Thai Fried Rice recipe includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running. See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.
I think I’ve made this Pad Thai Fried Rice 3 times in the last month, because it’s sooooo good! I have a weakness for Thai food, especially Thai food infused with citrus…and then you add some salty peanuts and cilantro on top and I’m sold!
This fried rice is extremely flavorful with bright, vibrant flavors. It’s one of those dishes that are so good you need to stop yourself from hunching over your plate while shoveling it in!
Cook’s Note – Pad Thai Fried Rice
- This is perfect as a side dish, or add some shrimp or chicken to make it a complete meal!
Cook’s Tools – Pad Thai Fried Rice
ONE YEAR AGO: Zucchini Cake
TWO YEARS AGO: Rocky Road Pudding Pie
THREE YEARS AGO: Barbecue Chicken Entree Salad
Pad Thai Fried Rice
Pad Thai Fried Rice is everything you love about Pad Thai but in a fried rice recipe! It’s easy to make, and completely delicious!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice uncooked
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, white and green parts, separated and thinly sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- lime wedges
- Cook rice as per package instructions, fluff and set aside.
- While rice is cooking make the sauce. Whisk together brown sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, and Sriracha Chili Sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in deep, large skillet over medium-high heat. Add whites of green onions, and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 60 seconds. Add eggs and cook and scramble until eggs are nearly set (they should still be a little wet), about 1 minutes. Transfer egg mixture to a small bowl.
- Next, add fluffed rice, green parts of onions, carrots, bean sprouts, and sauce to skillet. Cook while stirring constantly until rice is well coated sauce, about 2 minutes. Cover and cook 2 more minutes, or until bean sprouts soften. Add egg mixture and toss to coat, breaking up eggs gently as you go.
- Top rice with chopped cilantro and peanuts. Serve with lime wedges.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 522mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2825IU | Vitamin C: 6.5mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Follow me @FoodFolksandFun
More Rice Recipes:
Hi, I'm Jillian. I'm a teacher turned stay-at-home mom. I miss the creativity teaching provided so I'm always trying to find time to exercise my artistic abilities. Mostly that means cooking and baking. My blog is dedicated to providing restaurant-quality recipes for the home cook.