THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Disclosure: This post for Truffle Popcorn with Parmesan includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running. See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.
Truffle Popcorn with Parmesan
The next recipe in my #EverythingButTheTurkey Blog series.
Although it’s unclear if popcorn was actually served at the first Thanksgiving, I’m definitely serving it at mine! It’s a fun addition to the appetizer spread that everyone loves. I’m taking it to the next level by adding truffle oil, decadent, luscious truffle oil. On a trip to Italy I picked up a small bottle of truffle oil and I have used it on just about everything! I loved using it on popcorn, and my little family loved it, too. So much that we might have had a big bowl of it for dinner…oops.
Cook’s Note for Truffle Popcorn with Parmesan:
- You don’t need to travel all the way to Italy to pick up some truffle oil, specialty grocery stores, and store like Sprouts and Whole Foods carry it! Amazon does as well, you can get some [easyazon_link asin=”B005AK89UI” locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”foofoland-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]here[/easyazon_link].
- This recipe calls for 20 cups of popped popcorn. For me this took about 1 cup of uncooked kernels.
- If you’re looking for a great popcorn popper, I love [easyazon_link asin=”B00006IUWA” locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”foofoland-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]this one[/easyazon_link].
- This recipe is easily reduced.
Directions for making the Truffle Popcorn ahead of time:
This recipe can easily be made up to 2 days in advance, it just store it in an airtight container.
- 20 cups of popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup truffle oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- In an extra large bowl, add the popcorn, truffle oil, grated cheese, salt, and pepper. Give the popcorn a good, gentle toss until it;s coated. Serve!
See Other Everything but the Turkey Posts:
A scrumptious little appetizer that’s quick and easy to make.
These tips will get an amazing Thanksgiving rolling at your house!
These printables will get you super organized for Thanksgiving!
I’m linking up this post for Truffle Popcorn with Parmesan at:
Skip to My Lou, Show & Tell, Lil’ Luna, Somewhat Simple, Tidy Mom, The Best Blog Recipes, WhipperBerry, Tatertots and Jell-O, Lolly Jane, I Heart Naptime,The 36th Avenue, Today’s Creative Blog, Six Sister’s Stuff, 30 Handmade Days, The Idea Room, Craft-o-maniac, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, The Crafted Sparrow, Giggles Galore, C.R.A.F.T, Uncommon Designs, Sugar Bee Crafts