THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Truffle Popcorn with Parmesan is an easy and decadent snack or appetizer that’s great for movie nights and a Thanksgiving appetizer.
Although it’s unclear if popcorn was served at the first Thanksgiving, I’m serving it at mine! It’s a fun addition to the appetizer spread that everyone loves.
I’m taking it to the next level by adding truffle oil, decadent, luscious truffle oil. On a trip to Italy, I picked up a small bottle of truffle oil, and I have used it on just about everything! I loved using it on popcorn, and my little family l loved it, too, so much that we might have had a big bowl of it for dinner…oops.
Cook’s Note for Truffle Popcorn with Parmesan:
- You don’t need to travel to Italy to pick up some truffle oil; specialty grocery stores and stores like Sprouts and Whole Foods carry it! Amazon does as well; you can get some here.
- This recipe calls for 20 cups of popped popcorn. For me, this took about 1 cup of uncooked kernels.
- If you’re looking for a great popcorn popper, I love this one. Plus, it has a bit of nostalgia to it.
- This recipe is easily reduced.
Directions for making the Truffle Popcorn ahead of time:
This recipe can easily be made up to 2 days in advance; it just stores it in an airtight container.
Truffle Popcorn with Parmesan
- 20 cups of popped popcorn
- ¼ cup truffle oil
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- In an extra-large bowl, add the popcorn, truffle oil, grated cheese, salt, and pepper. Give the popcorn a good, gentle toss until it's coated. Serve!
See Other Everything but the Turkey Posts:
A tasty little appetizer that’s quick and easy to make.
These tips will get an amazing Thanksgiving rolling at your house!
These printables will get you super organized for Thanksgiving!