The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Truffle Popcorn with Parmesan is an easy and decadent snack or appetizer that’s great for movie nights and a Thanksgiving appetizer.
Although it’s unclear if popcorn was served at the first Thanksgiving, I’m serving it at mine! It’s a fun addition to the appetizer spread that everyone loves.
I’m taking it to the next level by adding truffle oil, decadent, luscious truffle oil. On a trip to Italy, I picked up a small bottle of truffle oil, and I have used it on just about everything! I loved using it on popcorn, and my little family l loved it so much that we might have had a big bowl of it for dinner…oops.
- You don’t need to travel to Italy to pick up some truffle oil; specialty grocery stores and stores like Sprouts and Whole Foods carry it! Amazon does as well; you can get some here.
- This recipe calls for 20 cups of popped popcorn. For me, this took about 1 cup of uncooked kernels.
- If you’re looking for a great popcorn popper, I love this one. Plus, it has a bit of nostalgia to it.
- This recipe is easily reduced.
Directions for making this recipe ahead of time:
This recipe can easily be made up to 2 days in advance; it just stores it in an airtight container.
Truffle Popcorn with Parmesan
- 20 cups of popped popcorn
- ¼ cup truffle oil
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- In an extra-large bowl, add the popcorn, truffle oil, grated cheese, salt, and pepper. Give the popcorn a good, gentle toss until it's coated. Serve!
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
ooooo! I am adding this to our Thanksgiving weekend!
You’ll love it, enjoy! 🙂
My family and I have been having a lot of movie nights so this popcorn is perfect! A tasty twist on such a classic snack! I will definitely be giving this a try tonight!
Bintu | Recipes From A Pantry says
Oh my, this sounds like the perfect snack. So delicious and so decadent.
Yum! This popcorn sounds wonderful with the truffle oil and black pepper. Definitely perfect for movie night.
i made the kids normal popcorn them pimped ours to be this recipe. It was so good!
My family is popcorn obsessed! And who doesn’t love truffles? Can’t wait to try this for movie night tonight!