These Cranberry Pistachio Pudding Cookies are easy to make, and they just melt in your mouth. These are always a massive hit at a cookie exchange!
With how hectic the holidays can get, sometimes you just need a quick and easy holiday recipe folks will love. These Cranberry Pistachio Pudding Cookies are just it! They’re incredibly easy to make, and they always go over well at Christmas parties, bake sales, and cookie exchanges alike!
Cook’s Note – Cranberry Pistachio Pudding Cookies:
- The only way you can ruin these cookies is to overbake them! If you bake them too long, you will lose the soft texture, and they won’t be as green.
- Cookies stored in an airtight container will keep for about 5-7 days.
If you love these pudding cookies, then you’ll want to try some of the pudding cookies below!
More Pudding Cookie Recipes:
- Lemon White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Birthday Cake Pudding Cookies
- Pumpkin Pudding Snickerdoodles
Easy Cranberry Pistachio Pudding Cookies
- 1 17.5 oz. pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 box 3.9 oz. pistachio instant pudding and pie filling mix
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2-3 drops green food coloring optional
- 1 cup dry roasted and salted pistachio nuts chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries chopped
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick silicone baking mats; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together cookie mix, pudding, flour, and salt. Add melted butter and eggs and stir with wooden spoon until combined. If using add in food coloring, one drop at a time until the desired color is reached. Add pistachios, cranberries, and white chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed.
- Use a 1-tablespoon scoop to scoop dough onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until just set around the edges. They will not look done but take them out and let them sit on the pan for about 5 minutes.
- Move cookies to wire rack to cool completely.