Give this Butter Pecan Fudge as a gift and people will rave about it! This fudge is so creamy and buttery and the toasted pecans add great texture. Best of all, you can make this fudge recipe in just 15 minutes!
Fudge is a classic holiday treat that I love gifting to friends and neighbors. This year I whipped up something a little bit different, Butter Pecan Fudge! It’s creamy, buttery, and loaded with toasted pecans. Be careful though, it’s a bit addicting!
Cook’s Note – Butter Pecan Fudge
- Fudge can be stored in the refrigerator, tightly wrapped in plastic wrap and in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Fudge can be stored in the freezer in the same manner as above for up to 3 months. Let frozen fudge reach room temperature before slicing.
Butter Pecan Fudge - a 15 Minute Recipe!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup + 1 Tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups pecan halves toasted and coarsely chopped
- Butter a 9 x 13-inch dish; set aside.
- Place confectioners’ sugar in a large bowl. Gently whisk for 1 minute to break up any clumps.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat add butter, sugars, cream and salt. Stir frequently with a rubber spatula as mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 4 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in pecans.
- Pour into buttered dish and cool to room temperature, about 3 hours. Cut into 64 1-inch squares.
You may also like:
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- How to Reheat Quiche Tutorial - August 17, 2019
- Easy Broccoli Quiche Recipe – less than $5.00 to make! - August 17, 2019
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche Recipe - August 16, 2019