Disclosure: This post and recipe for California Ranch Club Sandwich is sponsored by Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey. As always all opinions are that of Food, Folks and Fun.
August is National Sandwich Month. To celebrate I’m sharing my recipe for a California Ranch Club Sandwich using Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey. The turkey comes in both Honey Roasted & Smoked and Oven Roasted. Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey is anything but basic! It’s lower in sodium and it has NO nitrates or nitrites! It’s all natural, raised without hormones or steroids and 98% fat free! You can find it at your local Safeway, Von’s, Raley’s, and some Albertson’s stores. *Don’t forget to print your $1 off coupon before shopping!
Here’s all of the ingredients I used to make my California Ranch Club Sandwich:
- Spread ½ tablespoon of ranch dressing on each slice of sandwich thin. Put 4 slices aside, these will be your top pieces. Add 1/8 cup of spinach leaves onto each of your 4 bottom slices.
- Layer each sandwich bottom with 3-4 slices of Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey, tomato, Monterey Jack cheese, 1 slice of bacon (I like to cut it in half to cover more surface area), and 1/4 of the sliced avocado. Top each sandwich with 1/8 cup of spinach and one of the reserved sandwich top pieces.
- Serve immediately either whole or cut in half.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey.
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies– Better than Lofthouse! - October 16, 2019
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew - October 12, 2019
- New York-Style Thin Crust Pizza - October 9, 2019