Disclosure: This recipe for Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadOREOCheer #CollectiveBias
The holidays can get a little nuts for everyone between decorating the house, out-of-town visitors, shopping, and parties. Lots and lots of holiday parties! This week alone we have 3 Christmas parties to go to! That means 3 different recipes I need to make. Sometimes time just gets away from me, so I like to have a few quick recipes in my repertoire that are perfect for get-togethers. And that’s where this Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip comes in!
I made this recipe with OREO cookies, because when you’re making anything with cookies and cream you’ve got to have the best! I chose the fun and festive seasonal Winter OREO cookies. I love the entire line of OREO cookies with so much variety and colors to choose from. Choose whichever variety fits your taste, season, or party!
This Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip comes together in a snap. And when I say a snap, I mean in 5 minutes or less! Plus you only need 4 ingredients! Everyone ends up loving this dip, probably because it’s something different and SO good!
How to Make – Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped topping together.
- Crush the OREO cookies.
- Pour in the OREO cookies.
- Fold in the OREO cookies.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve!
Cook’s Note – Food, Folks and Fun
- Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8- ounce package Philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce container whipped topping from the freezer section
- 1 cup crushed OREO cookies
- Honey Maid Chocolate Graham Crackers for dipping
- Using hand-held mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar and beat until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add whipped topping and mix on low speed until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Fold in OREO cookie crumbs. Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with chocolate graham crackers.
Be sure to check out more delicious OREO cookie recipes. I’d love to hear about your favorite OREO cookie recipe!
You may also like: