The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip is a fun addition to your holiday get-togethers. Plus, you can make it in just five minutes!
The holidays can get a little crazy for everyone between decorating the house, out-of-town visitors, shopping, and parties. Lots and lots of holiday parties! This week alone, we have 3 Christmas parties to go to! That means 3 different recipes I need to make.
Sometimes time just gets away from me, so I like to have a few quick recipes in my repertoire that are perfect for get-togethers. And that’s where this Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip comes in!
I made this recipe with OREO cookies because when you’re making anything with cookies and cream you’ve got to have the best! I chose the fun and festive seasonal Winter OREO cookies.
More Oreo Recipes that I love:
This Cheesecake Dip comes together in a snap. And when I say a snap, I mean in 5 minutes or less! Plus you only need 4 ingredients! Everyone ends up loving this dip, probably because it’s something different and SO good!
How to Make Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip:
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped topping together.
- Crush the OREO cookies.
- Pour in the OREO cookies.
- Fold in the OREO cookies.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve!
- The dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce container whipped topping from the freezer section
- 1 cup crushed OREO cookies
- Honey Maid Chocolate Graham Crackers for dipping
- Using hand-held mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar and beat until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add whipped topping and mix on low speed until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Fold in OREO cookie crumbs. Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with chocolate graham crackers.
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
Jenna M Wood says
This recipe sounds delicious, and that gingerbread dip at the bottom sounds yummy too! I love simple recipes that encourage guests to experiment and graze. I can imagine all the delicious things I’d love to pair with this!
Jenna, every time I bring one of these dips to a party people literally track me down for the recipe. Enjoy!
This is one of my favorite party foods! There are never any leftovers!
Woot, woot! That’s a win in my book!
This will be perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July or any holiday that Oreo makes a festive cookie for!! Yummy!!