This Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip is a fun addition to your holiday get-togethers. Plus you can make it in just 5 MINUTES!
The holidays can get a little crazy for everyone between decorating the house, out-of-town visitors, shopping, and parties. Lots and lots of holiday parties! This week alone we have 3 Christmas parties to go to! That means 3 different recipes I need to make.
Sometimes time just gets away from me, so I like to have a few quick recipes in my repertoire that are perfect for get-togethers. And that’s where this Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip comes in!
I made this recipe with OREO cookies because when you’re making anything with cookies and cream you’ve got to have the best! I chose the fun and festive seasonal Winter OREO cookies.
More Oreo Recipes that I love:
This Cheesecake Dip comes together in a snap. And when I say a snap, I mean in 5 minutes or less! Plus you only need 4 ingredients! Everyone ends up loving this dip, probably because it’s something different and SO good!
How to Make – Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip:
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped topping together.
- Crush the OREO cookies.
- Pour in the OREO cookies.
- Fold in the OREO cookies.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve!
Cook’s Note – Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip:
- The dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce container whipped topping from the freezer section
- 1 cup crushed OREO cookies
- Honey Maid Chocolate Graham Crackers for dipping
- Using hand-held mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar and beat until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add whipped topping and mix on low speed until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Fold in OREO cookie crumbs. Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with chocolate graham crackers.
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- The New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe - August 19, 2019
- How to Reheat Quiche Tutorial - August 17, 2019
- Easy Broccoli Quiche Recipe – less than $5.00 to make! - August 17, 2019