This Strawberry Lemonade recipe is quick and easy to make and it makes a gallon of lemonade! I often double or triple this recipe for summertime entertaining.
Disclosure: This post for Easy Recipe Strawberry Lemonade includes affiliate links. See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.
Homemade lemonade makes my heart happy. There’s something to be said about simple comforts like this strawberry lemonade recipe that is so refreshing on hot summer days and nights! After dinner, I like to kick back with my hubby while the kids are playing outside. We usually have a glass of lemonade in our hands while doing so. Since it’s #StrawberrySeason, lately we have a glass of this strawberry lemonade in our hands!
Cook’s Note – Strawberry Lemonade:
- I don’t like overly sweet lemonade. So I usually opt for less sugar. I suggest starting with 1/2 cup of sugar and adjusting the sweetness from there.
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice is best for this recipe, but the bottled lemon juice will work, too.
- This recipe is ready in just 5 minutes! Just pour it over ice or stick it back in the refrigerator to chill!
- This recipe doubles, triples, quadruples, etc nicely! This is my favorite container for when I’m making this recipe for a summertime party. It fits 5 gallons so I multiply the recipe by 5 below. I also like to float some lemon slices and strawberries to make it look pretty.
Cook’s Tools – Strawberry Lemonade:
ONE YEAR AGO: Loaded Vegetarian Quesadillas
TWO YEARS AGO: Creamy Blueberry Crumb Bars
THREE YEARS AGO: Homemade Cracker Jacks
A quick & easy, homemade strawberry lemonade recipe.
- 1 cup strawberry syrup
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice freshly squeezed is best
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup hot water at least 100 degrees F
- 12 1/2 cups water
This recipe makes 1 gallon of lemonade.
This recipe for Strawberry Lemonade first appeared on Food, Folks, and Fun on May 22, 2015. I recently updated this recipe by adding new pictures, here are some of the original pictures: