This Peach Lemonade recipe is a cool and refreshing way to use in-season peaches. This is an easy recipe to enjoy during peach season or any time of the year when you use frozen peaches!
This refreshing recipe makes ten servings and costs about $4.77 to make. That works out to be just $0.48 per serving!
Peaches are in season, and I love it! Every week I come home with 5-7 pounds of peaches from my local farmers market, and they are all devoured or used in recipes by the end of the week.
I love fresh, homemade lemonade in the summer. Now peach lemonade in the summer is just pure bliss–it’s cool, refreshing, and made with my favorite in-season fruit!
I also like making a frozen beverage out of this lemonade by mixing ice and peach lemonade in a blender until smooth and slushy. Enjoy!
Ingredients and Cost
Per Serving Cost: $0.48
Recipe Cost: $4.77
- 4 cups fresh or frozen peaches – $2.84
- 2 cups water – $0.00
- 2 cups granulated sugar – $0.46
- 7 cups water – $0.00
- 1 ½ cups lemon juice – $1.47
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
- First, make the simple peach syrup. Allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Next, pour the syrup through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Finally, add the water, lemon juice, and ¾ cup of the peach syrup to a pitcher with ice and serve.
Recipe and Flavor Variations:
- The simple syrup recipe yields 2 ⅔ cups of simple syrup total. Feel free to add more to the lemonade to reach desired sweetness.
- Sometimes I like to mash 10-12 fresh mint leaves and add them to the lemonade for a refreshing flavor.
- Instead of peaches, you can use 4 cups of raspberries, strawberries, or watermelon.
How long is it good for:
SERVE: You can leave the lemonade out at room temperature for up to 2 hours before it will need to be stored in the refrigerator.
STORE: The peach lemonade will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Make sure you give it a quick stir before serving.
FREEZE: You can freeze this recipe. Place the lemonade in a freezer-safe Ziploc bag and freeze for up to 2 months.
- cutting board
- paring knife
- large mixing bowl
- potato masher
- measuring cups
- fine mesh strainer
- drink pitcher
- How to Make a Shirley Temple Drink
- Kinderpunsch: Non-Alcoholic Warm Punch
- Non Alcoholic Christmas Punch
- White Hot Chocolate
- How to Make Italian Soda at Home
- Virgin Pina Colada Recipe
- Easy Strawberry Lemonade
- Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail Recipe
- Simple Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen peaches
- 2 cup water
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 7 cups water
- 1 ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup peach simple syrup
- Add the peaches, water, and granulated sugar to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes, then remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- After cooling, pour the syrup through a fine-mesh sieve to separate the peaches.
- Add the water, lemon juice, and ¾ cup of the simple syrup to a medium pitcher with ice and serve.