THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
This Fresh Peach Lemonade recipe is a cool, refreshing, and great way to use in-season peaches. This is an easy recipe to enjoy during peach season or any time of the year!
Peaches are in season, and I love it! Every week I come home with 5-7 pounds of peaches from my local farmers market, and they are all devoured or used in recipes by the end of the week. My family has been enjoying them in various ways, and I have 2 other peach recipes for you this week, so stay tuned!
I love fresh, homemade lemonade in the summer. Now peach lemonade in the summer is just pure bliss–it’s cool, refreshing, and made with my favorite in-season fruit!
I also like making a frozen beverage out of this lemonade by mixing ice and peach lemonade in a blender until smooth and slushy. Enjoy!
Recipe and Flavor Variations:
- Sometimes I like to mash 10-12 fresh mint leaves and the peaches for a refreshing flavor.
- You can use lime juice instead of lemon juice.
- Instead of peaches, you can use 10 ounces of raspberries, strawberries, or watermelon.
How long is it good for:
SERVE: You can leave the lemonade out at room temperature for up to 2 hours before it will need to be stored in the refrigerator.
STORE: The peach lemonade will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Make sure you give it a quick stir before serving.
FREEZE: You can freeze this recipe. Place the lemonade in a freezer-safe Ziploc bag and freeze for up to 2 months.
- cutting board
- paring knife
- large mixing bowl
- potato masher
- measuring cups
- fine mesh strainer
- drink pitcher
- How to Make a Shirley Temple Drink
- Kinderpunsch: Non-Alcoholic Warm Punch
- Non Alcoholic Christmas Punch
- White Hot Chocolate
- How to Make Italian Soda at Home
- Virgin Pina Colada Recipe
- Easy Strawberry Lemonade
- Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail Recipe
- Simple Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
Fresh Peach Lemonade
- 2 large peaches
- 1 ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ⅔ cup lemon juice
- 7 cups water
- fresh peach slices
- Peel the peaches, remove the pit, and chop them into roughly 1-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, add the peaches (plus any accumulated peach juice from the cutting board) and sugar.
- Using a potato masher, mash the peaches and sugar together until all of the sugar is wet.
- Add lemon juice and water to the bowl and whisk until the sugar is dissolved. Add more sugar to taste.
- Strain the lemonade through a fine-mesh strainer and into a drink pitcher. Press on the fruit solids to get as much juice as possible out of it.
- Chill the peach lemonade for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with peach slices for garnish (optional).