The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
These Pizza Rolls are perfect little appetizers for game day or anytime! They’re super easy to make, too! You can make these pizza bites in just 30 minutes!
Cook’s Note – Pizza Rolls Recipe:
- These Pizza Rolls are great with my Copycat Pizzeria Pizza Sauce recipe!
- You can easily double this Pizza Rolls recipe if you’re expecting a crowd. Just make sure you use a second pie plate and rotate both pie plates halfway through baking.
- Pesto Sauce is also a fabulous sauce to use for dipping these Pizza Rolls into.
- You can make these up to 2 days ahead of time by preparing them thru step 2 below. Just cover them with plastic wrap and place them in the refrigerator until baking. You may need to add 2-3 minutes to the baking time since they are going into the oven chilled.
Cook’s Tools and ingredients – Pizza Rolls:
ONE YEAR AGO: Slow Cooker Beef Stew
TWO YEARS AGO: Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
THREE YEARS AGO: Mexican Spinach Dip
- 1 13 oz. tube Pillsbury pizza dough
- 4 1 oz. mozzarella cheese sticks, each cut into 5 pieces
- 20 slices of pepperoni
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Pizza sauce for dipping for dipping
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough and divide into 20 equal sized pieces.
- Lay one dough piece flat and slightly stretch it out. Top the dough with a cube of cheese and a piece of pepperoni. Gently pull the edges of the dough around the cheese and pepperoni and pinch closed. Place seam-side down in the prepared pie plate. Repeat with the remaining dough pieces.
- Lightly brush the tops of the dough balls with olive oil. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and bake until the tops are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping!