The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
These Pizza Rolls are perfect little appetizers for game day or anytime! They’re super easy to make, too! You can make these pizza bites in just 30 minutes!
Cook’s Note – Pizza Rolls Recipe:
- These Pizza Rolls are great with my Copycat Pizzeria Pizza Sauce recipe!
- You can easily double this Pizza Rolls recipe if you’re expecting a crowd. Just make sure you use a second pie plate and rotate both pie plates halfway through baking.
- Pesto Sauce is also a fabulous sauce to use for dipping these Pizza Rolls into.
- You can make these up to 2 days ahead of time by preparing them thru step 2 below. Just cover them with plastic wrap and place them in the refrigerator until baking. You may need to add 2-3 minutes to the baking time since they are going into the oven chilled.
Cook’s Tools and ingredients – Pizza Rolls:
ONE YEAR AGO: Slow Cooker Beef Stew
TWO YEARS AGO: Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
THREE YEARS AGO: Mexican Spinach Dip
- 1 13 oz. tube Pillsbury pizza dough
- 4 1 oz. mozzarella cheese sticks, each cut into 5 pieces
- 20 slices of pepperoni
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Pizza sauce for dipping for dipping
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough and divide into 20 equal sized pieces.
- Lay one dough piece flat and slightly stretch it out. Top the dough with a cube of cheese and a piece of pepperoni. Gently pull the edges of the dough around the cheese and pepperoni and pinch closed. Place seam-side down in the prepared pie plate. Repeat with the remaining dough pieces.
- Lightly brush the tops of the dough balls with olive oil. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and bake until the tops are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping!
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
Tru@TRU TALES FEATS says
Visiting from Someday Crafts. This looks delicious and I’m going to try it!
Katie @ This Chick Cooks says
These loook great!
Congrads! This was the most viewed link last week at the Whatever Goes Wednesday party! I am featuring it this week. Grab my “featured” button.
Jillian Wade says
Michelle, thanks so much for the feature on your site! I’ll definitely grab your button!
These look like something my kids would LOVE! We will have to make them! Thanks! : )
Katie @ This Chick Cooks says
I’m featuring your delicious pizza bites today on These Chicks Cooked. Thanks for sharing your recipe and please grab a featured button if you’d like. http://thischickcooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/these-chicks-cooked-featuring-recipes.html
Great recipie! This was so easy and the whole family enjoyed them. I will certainly make them again as a fun frozen pizza alternative.
Sweet And Crumby says
This looks so yummy and kid-friendly. Thanks for a simple recipe!
I made these pizza bites as an after school snack for the boys and their friends. They were a huge hit! So delicious! I took a picture of them too and would love to send it to you! Thanks for all the great recipes!!
Suzette, I’d love to see the picture! Send it to email@example.com
morsels of life says
I’m featuring your tasty Pizza Bites today on Five Friday Finds at Morsels of Life. Thanks for sharing your recipe and please grab a featured button at http://morselsoflife.blogspot.com/2011/08/five-friday-finds.html !
family restaurant Hampton says
wow! great pizza recipe you’ve got… it makes me crave for one. gonna try doing this at home.
What a cute treat for a kids birthday party! These look amazing, and I know my family would love them for sure!
This is the perfect football (or reality TV) watching food!!
You are SO right!
prasanna hede says
this recipe sounds so good!need to try on a weekend.
I hope you like them!
Oh my gosh these look so good. I know my kids will want to devour these.
My kids LOVE these!
Brian Jones says
What a wonderful sounding treat, such great flavours and the pesto idea is genus!
Dayna Jankowski says
These look tasty and easy to make!