Copycat Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Avalanche Cookies for the holidays! They’re easy to make and so decadent!
These Slow Cooker Copycat Avalanche Cookies are almost fudge-like and they have something for everyone; creamy peanut butter, white candy coating, Rice Krispies, marshmallows, and chocolate chips! These Avalanche Cookies are creamy, chewy, crunchy, and the perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter!
Grab the kids, they will LOVE making these no-bake, 5-ingredient Avalanche Cookies with you!
COOK’S NOTE – SLOW COOKER COPYCAT AVALANCHE COOKIES:
- Store these cookies for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Place them in an air-tight container with sheets of parchment paper separating the layers.
- These can be stored in the freezer in the same way described above. They will keep frozen for up to 3 months.
- Every slow cooker heats differently. Adjust the heating times for your slow cooker.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
COOK’S TOOLS AND SPECIAL INGREDIENTS:
- Slow Cooker
- Cookie Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Scoop
- Storage Container
- CandiQuik OR Almond Bark OR Wilton’s Candy Melts
More Homemade Candy Recipes:
I love giving neighbors and friends homemade candy during the Christmas season. That’s why I often whip up my sister-in-law, Beth’s Totally Addicting Peanut Brittle recipe. This Almond Rocca Brittle though is the stuff that your crispy, buttery, toffee dreams are made of. Lastly, these Homemade Turtle Chocolates are a classic that taste even better than store-bought!
Slow Cooker Copycat Avalanche Cookies
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips plus more for garnish
- 1 pound vanilla flavored candy coating CandiQuik or Almond Bark or Wilton’s Candy Coating
- 15 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Place mini chocolate chips in freezer until ready to use.
- Break candy coating apart and add it to slow cooker insert along with peanut butter. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes. Stir mixture, cover and cook another 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Turn slow cooker off and stir in Rice Krispies. Cool uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
- While mixture cools, line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Stir in mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips until evenly mixed.
- Using 1 ½ Tablespoon scoop, scoop mixture into mounds onto prepared cookie sheets. Garnish with mini chocolate chips. Allow to cool and set until firm. Or you can chill them in the refrigerator to speed up the process. Move to serving platter and enjoy!