The famous Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory confection turned into an easy, slow cooker no-bake cookie for the holidays! These Copycat Avalanche Cookies are so decedent!
Disclosure: This Slow Cooker Copycat Avalanche Cookies recipe includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy an item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter! See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.
These Slow Cooker Copycat Avalanche Cookies are almost fudge-like and they have something for everyone; creamy peanut butter, white candy coating, Rice Krispies, marshmallows, and chocolate chips! These Avalanche Cookies are creamy, chewy, crunchy, and the perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter!
Grab the kids, they will LOVE making these no-bake, 5-ingredient Avalanche Cookies with you!
COOK’S NOTE – SLOW COOKER COPYCAT AVALANCHE COOKIES:
- Store these Avalanche Cookies for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Place them in an air-tight container with sheets of parchment paper separating the layers.
- These can be stored in the freezer in the same way described above. They will keep frozen for up to 3 months.
- Every slow cookers heats differently. Adjust the heating times for your slow cooker.
COOK’S TOOLS AND SPECIAL INGREDIENTS – SLOW COOKER COPYCAT AVALANCHE COOKIES:
- Slow Cooker
- Cookie Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Scoop
- Storage Container
- CandiQuik OR Almond Bark OR Wilton’s Candy Melts
ONE YEAR AGO: Gummy Bear Thumb Print Cookies
TWO YEARS AGO: Pepperoni Pizza Salad Sandwich
THREE YEARS AGO: Browned Butter M&M Pretzel Cookies
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips plus more for garnish
- 1 pound vanilla flavored candy coating CandiQuik or Almond Bark or Wilton’s Candy Coating
- 1 15- ounce jar creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Place mini chocolate chips in freezer until ready to use.
- Break candy coating apart and add it to slow cooker insert along with peanut butter. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes. Stir mixture, cover and cook another 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Turn slow cooker off and stir in Rice Krispies. Cool uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
- While mixture cools, line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Stir in mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips until evenly mixed.
- Using 1 ½ Tablespoon scoop, scoop mixture into mounds onto prepared cookie sheets. Garnish with mini chocolate chips. Allow to cool and set until firm. Or you can chill them in the refrigerator to speed up the process. Move to serving platter and enjoy!